Written and created by experienced travel-guide writer and journalist, Harry S. Pariser, this application is the ideal companion for your trip to Barbados!
In addition to a terrific potpourri of sights and attractions, Pariser covers topics including hiking, diving, snorkeling, transport, shopping, restaurants, coral reefs, flora and fauna, history, and festivals and events.
With this app you can:
• Find every sight and attraction on a map.
• Learn about island lore and history.
• Use hundreds of photos to decide where you should go and when.
• Find where you are and what's near.
• Use links to websites to help you plan your trips.
• Watch informative videos about historical sites, diving and snorkeling and wildlife.
• Easily sort entries to find where you are or where you might want to go.
• Use alphabet stroll, web search, and internal hyperlinks to navigate the guide and the web.
• Make one-click telephone calls.
• Interact with other users and the author through the innovative comments feature.
• Access content (including maps) offline (except for links and videos) as well as on.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Dynamic updates – refreshes content within the app so you always have the latest
· Offline Content Settings - Control exactly how much space you use for offline content
· Software updates - reliability and performance improvements