Bing Get Me There is a London travel application that gets you from where you are right now to wherever you want to be. True door-to-door directions using Bing maps and live tube updates to ensure you get the best route for you. Business, home address, or tube station, Bing Get Me There will get you there!
The app focuses on the Underground and walking for your journey, though trains and buses sections will be included if there are any delays or closures on the tube network.
Here are some key features of "Bing Get Me There":
· Plan journeys using Bing maps and the London Underground network
· Full tube maps and live service updates
· Live departures and status updates by tube station
· Nearest tube stations (with map and walking directions)
· Set up favourite journeys with live tile alerts on your home screen
· Weekend service updates
· Offline access to tube maps (great for when you are on the tube)
· Windows Phone 7.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bing search box for instant web searches when you need a little extra info
· Bug fixes and updates to recently re-opened stations and stops