There is no need to spend your life savings to enjoy Paris. Visiting Notre Dame? Skip the overpriced tourist cafés and picnic by the Seine. Interested in Parisian history? Visit the gorgeous Musée Carnavalet - it's free. Serious about gourmet travel? This app lists Paris' best bakeries, traditional cafés and hip new bistros - all near major landmarks. Like action? How about Friday-night rollerblading through the streets - that's free too! Music? Find out which Gothic churches (or indie clubs) hold free concerts.
This app is a summary of the best deals in Paris, updated regularly and published the morning after.
Here are some key features of "Free & Frugal Paris":
· Navigate by easy-to-recognize landmarks
· Sort by sights that are free for everyone, free for under 26s (EU citizens), or free the first Sunday of the month
· Plan a picnic: from gourmet markets and award-winning bakeries to the perfect patch of grass near you
· Experience the French joie de vivre - corner wine bars and decadent prix fixe lunches
· Find your location on the zoomable offline map
· Save on roaming charges and get online using the list of Wifi hotspots
· Plan ahead and browse over 600 photos
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug to load photos faster