Fuel Record is a PalmOS application that enables the user to track fuel purchases for up to 255 vehicles.
A variety of statistics are available, either for individual vehicles, or as aggregates.
· Palm OS v3.5
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the ability to add a note to a fuel purchase.
· Added support for the T5, Treo600, Treo650 and Zodiac rockers.
· Added support for the DIA on Sony Clie devices.
· Added prev/next arrows to the Edit form to allow for browsing the records.
· Added a 4 colour icon.
· Improved the look of the backspace button on the Edit Fuel form.
· Improved the Export dialog to provide two lines for the filepath.
· Fixed the quantity field not being automatically calculated.
· Fixed a potential crash when closing the DIA in portrait mode.
· Fixed exporting to a CSV file when the number format uses comma separators.
· Fixed card list on Export dialog being corrupted if the device is in low power mode.
· Preferences dialog is now consistant with the built in PIM applications.