Fuel Trakker is a compact PDA program that has the ability to track fuel records for an unlimited number of vehicles.
You have the capability to monitor records using the units of your choice. That is, liters versus gallons or Mpg versus km/L and many more. Fuel records can be entered in any order. Unlike other programs that have you calculate the distance you traveled from the previous fuel purchase then enter the value into the program, Fuel Trakker handles all of the operations for you. You can even enter records out of order. So when that lost fuel record shows up a month later, simply enter the data and all calculations will be handled for you.
Summary reports for each vehicle can be generated based on the selection of a start and end date. The summary will provide results that can then be exported to a text document and hot-synced to your PC for backup.
Here are some key features of "Fuel Trakker for Pocket PC":
· Monitor fuel usage
· Track fuel economy trends
· Create comma-delimited (.csv) reports that can be view on a PC
· User friendly Graphical User Interface
· Track an unlimited number of vehicles
· Generate fuel summary reports
· Sql CE Server 2.0
· .NET Compact Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Replaced the SQL Mobile database engine with an XML database. Major non-backwards compatible update.