Discover the sun-soaked beauty of the Mediterranean with Lonely Planet’s Nice City Guide on your iPhone. Shimmering shores, the very best of delicious Mediterranean food, and the city's unique historical heritage are all at your fingertips!
Imagine taking the world's favourite guidebook and making the information interactive, personalized and fully searchable. Imagine dynamic maps that plot your exact location, guiding you through the quirky, the curious and the straight-up compulsory experiences recommended by our community of on-the-road authors and users. Now imagine that guidebook on your iPhone, with you wherever you travel. Well, imagine no more: the world's favourite guidebook has just arrived on the world's favourite phone.
Here are some key features of "Lonely Planet Nice City Guide":
· EASY TO USE - swipe to scroll through a full table of contents, dip into sections, and turn pages with a flick of your finger
· OFFLINE MAPS – there’s no need to go online to access our detailed street maps, fully retooled for the iPhone with location awareness, multi-touch controls, full-colour styling and six-level zoom
· TONS TO SEE AND DO – choose how to search through hundreds of geo-coded points-of-interest (POIs) – by proximity, category, preferences or favourites – then just tap to visit the website, or place a direct call
· TEXT SEARCH – whether you’re into ‘live music' or ‘fine dining’, every article and POI in your guidebook is text-searchable
· LOCATION-BASED NAVIGATION – plot your location in real time on our interactive maps, exploring back streets and hidden treasures with no danger of losing your way
· WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS ... – if you need some inspiration, just thumb through images taken by our award-winning photographers
· PERSONALIZATION – tailor your cityguide to your tastes by tagging the best POIs as ‘favourites’
· MONEY SAVING – forget roaming costs, our apps are designed for offline use, and only take up the room of an average album on your iPod
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad