From the Palaciao Real to the green Retiro park - the 10 best of everything to see, buy, do, taste and avoid in Madrid, plus maps and Metro map.
Discover where to enjoy fashion, football or the art of Goya, bullfighting festivals, fun places for kids, top nightspots, finest tapas bars and local delicacies, best hotels for every budget and much more.
With included maps and metro map this is your guide to the ten best of everything that the beautiful and historic city of Madrid has to offer.
Here are some key features of "Madrid DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide & Map (S60 5th Edition)":
Informative and Reliable:
· Dozens of Top 10 lists - from the Top 10 paintings in the Prado to the Top 10 tapas bars, stores and hotels.
· Ideal for time-strapped travellers who want to focus on the best Madrid has to offer
· Insider knowledge of Madrid that every visitor needs
· Highly readable and detailed information on places of interest
· Informative boxes included intext listing travel tips as opening hours, web sites and telephone numbers so you can link to web pages of interest or place a call
· Images included in articles to help you recognize sights or get an idea how they look
· Sights are linked to maps so you are positioned on the right place on the map while you read
· Ability to add articles to your Favourites list so you quickly get back to them later
· To save time and money, there are even tips on avoiding the crowd and seeing the city on a budget.
Maps and Navigation:
· Central Madrid map included
· Old Madrid map
· Around Madrid map
· Up-to-date detailed Madrid Metro map
· Sights, streets and metro stations indexes to help you quickly find and open searched items on the go
· Ability to zoom in and out the maps until you reach the desired map size
· Ability to set starting and destination points, so the software shows you how to get from point to point
· "Mini map" while scrolling in a map so you always know exactly where you are located
· Symbian S60 5th Edition
· 3-day trial