FlytoMap provides complete, quick and easy to use map applications for navigation for iPhone. Continues in the tradition of offering depth of information and functionality across expected places all over the world, exploring the map you get maximum details obtaining detailed information of every object on the map.
FlytoMap processes different types of maps for navigation for different categories:
WATER MAPS (Marine):
Water map navigator is the new ‘Marine Navigator for iPhone’ contains embedded Electronic Nautical Charts (ENC) from NOAA compressed to a large coverage. You can now download the application and transform your iPhone in a chart plotter with best NOAA, ENC S57 cartography; which includes Anchoring areas, Fishing areas, restriction areas, obstructions, rocks, Buoys, Beacons, Lights, Depth contours with Values display on map, Spot Soundings and more. The only marine app available in the market with such huge information. Every effort is made to be as accurate as possible when presenting information for every destination.
Park map applications are extremely advanced contains embedded electronic charts with all information collected from the National Park Service and local sources. The maps contain all multiple trails (Hiking, biking, Stairway trails, Bicycle trails, Equestrian trails etc.,) and Point of interests (POI) like Campgrounds, Eating places, Ranger Stations, Picnic areas, Boat/Canoe launching, Parking areas etc., which are provided depending on the relevant park areas they exist.
We offer high quality lake maps with detailed information and important features compressed to assure the larger coverage in USA region. Lake maps contain most important DNR lakes with detailed ‘Depth Contours, Boat Ramps, Fishing spots etc. Also includes Trails, Roads and Railways information.
These Maps treat you mostly with information of both Marine and terrain correspondingly. These are the most preferable Maps to travel especially for fascinating recreational voyages, map focus the best Beach spots along the Coast line, Major ports, Sailing, Fishing, Picnic areas, Parks, Hiking, Biking, Clubs, restaurants, Famous Hotels, Museums, Shopping areas, and much more.
Here are some key features of "Marine: Rhode Island to Maine - GPS Map Navigator":
· Use Latitudes and Longitudes to go to your favorite places
· Insert the target/destination ‘Waypoint’ and see in real time your speed, distance and direction to destination
· Insert Unlimited Markers near favorite places on the map
· Search your Favorite points directly
· Zoom, Rotate and Pan fast just by a finger touch
· Navigate and see your GPS position on the map
· Geo-Tagged photo management
· Set On/Off Elevation Contours if you feel data is cluttering
· iOS 4.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Display of FlytoMap Overlay
· Improved Track Collection when Walking
· Solved a Configuration Problem when Outdoor layer is active.