A mouthful of Milan & damned delicious daytrips.
Want to see the Last Supper but forgot to make a reservation in advance? The Marvelous Milan application tells you how to get in.
The 2nd most important collection of Renaissance paintings in Italy is to be found in Milan. The Marvelous Milan tells you where it is and presents pictures of the masterworks.
Ever dined in Liberty style while make a tram ride through the city? Check it out in Marvelous Milan & More!
Want to see the major sights of Milan, but also go where none of your friends has been? The Marvelous Milan & More offers several hidden gems of the city.
Escape the busy and buzzing metropolis for a relaxing day trip to some of the smaller cities nearby. This App offers you More than just Milan. Discover Pavia, Cremona, Vigevano and the beautiful Oltrepò Pavese wine region.
Tasting real Italian food at none touristy value-for-money restaurants, thanks to the careful selection present in the Marvelous Milan & More App.
If you want to arrive well-prepared you may use the Marvelous Milan & More App at home to plan, select your accommodation and read background info on the sights, following the external links.
The aperitivo phenomenon is something not to miss when visiting Milan and the App presents you with several of the best happy hour venues in the city.
Here are some key features of "Milan & More: A Marvelous Travel Guide":
· over 350 articles describing the most interesting sights and venues of Milan and surroundings. Milan alone is covered with 250 articles.
· the sights are subdivide in the following categories: Accommodation, Aperitivo & Nightlife, Art & Photography, Bars & Café’s, Churches & Abbeys, Family Fun, Fashion & Design, Hidden Gems, Ice Cream & Delicacies, Major Sights, Monuments & Architecture, Museums & Libraries, Parks & Gardens, Practical Info, Restaurants, Shops & Markets, Sights in Cremona, Sights in Pavia, Sights in the Oltrepò Pavese, Sights in Vigevano, Sport & Wellness, Squares, Streets, Districts, Theaters & Venues.
· 2200 carefully selected relevant pictures of the sights including details, paintings, frescoes and sculptures. Some over the major sights are presented with over 30 pictures.
· fully off-line functionality, including zoomable maps
· extensive cross referencing via internal links
· many external links to official websites (almost all in English) and sites with useful background information, turning the App into a mini-encyclopedia when an Internet connection is available
· accommodation suggestions, for pre-trip planning
· selection of the best value-for-money restaurants, at reasonable price levels
· over 250 things to do for less than 10 euro per person, most of them FREE
· accessibility info for the disabled
· free updates with extended info and extra entries.
· iOS 4.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Dynamic updates – refreshes content within the app so you always have the latest
· Offline Content Settings - Control exactly how much space you use for offline content
· Software updates - reliability and performance improvements