Milwaukee, the "big city on the lake" is usually not the most popular tourist destination. Psssstttt....it's the best-kept secret in the continental US. Not only is Milwaukee one of the safest big cities in the entire country, it's clean, green, and not-mean. Milwaukee residents are some of the friendliest, most helpful, genuinely earnest people on earth and they are proud of their city.
Relatively new to the list of descriptive expressions used for Milwaukee are: hip-and-trendy, urban-revitalization, progressive, and world class. That's right. World class. Milwaukee is a wonderful place to discover or re-discover with or without kids (but, to use this guide, one must be young-at-heart).
Key benefits of Milwaukee Kids:
· You'll have a portable, digital, and virtual "tour guide" you can literally carry along with your phone.
· With a photo slide show, maps, websites, phone numbers, and other useful information for each entry, you can turn the volume for the GPS lady WAY down (heck, put her in permanent time out)!
· Options for family-friendly fun are as wide as they are deep. Check out options for sports-lovers, foodies, and even nifty, thrifty fun. Milwaukee activities happen in January and in June, and this app was created with both winter and summer in mind.
· There's endless quantities of family-friendly in Milwaukee.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug to load photos faster
· Fixed bug for landscape mode on iPhone