Sort through Music City's many melodies to hit the right tune in Nashville. Whether you've lived here for decades, or are just coming to town for the first time, you will find tidbits researched by a local to make your time in the city music to your ears.
Why this app?
These listings are jam-packed with essential details, little-known facts and helpful images to help you figure out what you want to see, hear and do while in town. Other guides cover only the biggest name attractions. This app has those, with some tidbits you don’t get elsewhere, plus suggestions for places to go that are off-the-beaten track, such as locals’ favorites for listening to bands and eating fried pickles.
Nashville has largely bounced back and rebuilt since the historic flooding that hit the city in May 2010. However, some venues are still closed, in transition or have moved. This guide is one of the few city guides that has been updated with post-flood logistical details. And, it will continue to be updated as repairs continue. Future updates will include annual events, day trips, additional art galleries and more.
This easy-to-use guide was written by a professional travel journalist who lives in Music City and is not afraid to ask other locals about their favorite secret spots.
• Music. There’s no kickback from iTunes, but, where appropriate, you'll find links to the iTunes store so you can download music discussed in the listings. Because nothing puts you in a Music City mood like hearing the strum of a guitar.
• Basics on getting around town.
• Attractions for kids and grown-ups alike, country music fans and those who don’t like the twang.
• Insight on discounted tickets, free admission days and nights and free attractions.
• Suggestions for where to eat.
• Places to rest your head.
• Categories to help you sort and find what’s important to you.
• Quick links to phone numbers and Web sites for more information.
• GPS directions and maps.
• 134 entries with 810 photos to bring them to life.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug to load photos faster
· Fixed bug for landscape mode on iPhone