Hidden (and not so hidden) in the corners of the Rose City await surprises that Keep Portland Weird. Portland Insider is an on-the-go travel guide for visitors, those new to town, or even long time residents who seek unique activities beyond the mainstream.
With this guide to Portland, Oregon:
· First time tourists can go right to the locals’ favorite hangouts
· Frequent visitors who have more time to explore beyond the basics benefit from a local’s perspective
· Those new to town can get up to speed fast on the hidden gems in Portland’s colorful neighborhoods
· Long time residents, bored with their routine, can broaden their understanding of the Portland they THINK they know
“Who knew?” History
Oddities and lore about Portland’s place in the past.
In the Ether
Online and on-the-air destinations.
Places & Pursuits
Specialty stores, quirky museums and other under the radar activities.
Art & Architecture
Highlights of the public art program and Portland’s most wonderful buildings.
Festivals, Fairs, and Events
Once a year or recurring happenings.
Lesser-known aspects of popular attractions.
Whimsical interactive art! Giant statuary! Historic markers!
Views & fun fare. (No chain restaurants.)
Performers & Venues
Unique local talent.
Events and activities a short (often scenic) drive from downtown.
Not the Trailblazers
Non-NBA local sports teams and exhibition games.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Dynamic updates – refreshes content within the app so you always have the latest
· Offline Content Settings - Control exactly how much space you use for offline content
· Software updates - reliability and performance improvements