Travel Beijing, China - 2008 Summer Olympics - Illustrated Guide, Phrasebook and Maps.
Table of Contents:
General: About | Name | Economy | Demographics | Climate | History | Politics | Sleep | Cope | Stay Safe
Maps: China | Central Beijing | Districts | Forbidden City | Subway | Olympic Venues | Fortifications | Great Wall
Phrasebooks: About | Mandarin Chinese: Intro | Phraselist | Cantonese Chinese
Transport: Get in | Get around | Roads | Railway | Air | Subway
By Area: Geography | City Layout | Streets & Squares | Great Wall of China | Get out
Attractions: Buy | Do | Guilty Chinese Scholartree | Amusement parks | Aquarium | Zoo
Culture: Overview | Architecture | Music Venues | Peking Man | Lao Zihao | Education
Landmarks: Overview | Museums | Buildings & Structures | Parks & Gardens | Forbidden City | Great Wall of China
2008 Summer Olympics: Overview | Venues | Marketing | Sports | Calendar
Eat & Drink: Drink | Eat | Cuisine
China: Intro | Get in | Get around | Do & See | Eat & Drink | Buy | Talk | Respect | Stay healthy | Contact
Here are some key features of "Travel Beijing, China - 2008 Summer Olympics (Pocket PC)":
· Fully illustrated.
· City attractions.
· Historical overviews.
· Interesting facts.
· Street Maps, Public Transportation Maps, and more.
· Museums hours and admission information.
· Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases.
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Plan the trip during an airplane flight.
· Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
· MobiPocket Reader
· FREE general info, map and basic phrasebook in the trial version.