An illustrated travel guide, phrasebook, and maps. Indulge Yourself with a personal tour guide on Your PDA.
Table of Contents:
General: About | History
| Political Centre | Demographics | Stay safe | Sleep
Maps: Belgium | Motorways in
Belgium | Municipalities | City | Metro
Phrasebooks: Dutch: About
| Intro | Phraselist | French: About | Intro | Phraselist
Transportation: Overview | Airports
| Railway | Trams | Metro
Attractions: Buy |
Do | Mini-Europe
Culture: Folklore | Cultural
Venues | Museums | Education | Annual Events | Sports
Landmarks: Overview | Grand
Place | Monuments | Palaces | Buildings | Churches | Parks | Cemeteries
Eat & Drink: Cuisine | Eat
| Drink | Pierre Wynants
By Area: Geography | La Roue
| Streets | Get out
Belgium: Overview |
Geography | Regions & Cities | History | Culture | Holidays | Religion |
Transport | Get around
Here are some key features of "Travel Brussels, Belgium (Smartphone)":
· Fully illustrated.
· City attractions.
· Historical overviews.
· Interesting facts.
· Landmark and Street map, Metro map, and more.
· Museums hours and admission information.
· Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases.
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Plan the trip during an airplane flight.
· Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
· MobiPocket Reader
· FREE General Information, basic phrasebook, and a map in the trial version.