An illustrated guide, phrasebook, and maps. Indulge Yourself with a personal tour guide on Your PDA.
Table of Contents
General: About | Economy | History | Stay safe | Sleep | Health | Housing | Pollution
Maps: Egypt | Abusir Necropolis | Saqqara | Giza Pyramid Complex | Cairo | Cairo Citadel | Metro
Phrasebook: About | Intro | Phraselist
Transport: Overview | Cairo Metro | Airport | National Railways
Attractions: Do | Buy | Khan El-Khalili | City Stars
Culture: Overview | Theaters | Museums | Education | Sports
Landmarks: Overview | Gates | Al-Azhar Park | City of the dead | Buildings & Structures
Giza: Overview | Get in | See & Do | Pyramid Complex | Eat & Sleep
By Area: Geography | Nile River | Delta | Districts | Get out
Eat & Drink: Eat | Restaurants | Drink
Ancient Egypt Civilization: Overview | Architecture | Art | Religion | History | Language | Culture | Pyramids
Egypt: General | History | Regions & Cities | Climate | Holidays | Visas | Get in | Get around | Cuisine | Buy | Stay safe | Stay healthy | Respect | Contact | Cope
Here are some key features of "Travel Cairo, Egypt (BlackBerry)":
· Fully illustrated.
· City attractions.
· Historical overviews.
· Interesting facts.
· Street Maps, Public Transportation Maps, and more.
· Museums hours and admission information.
· Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases.
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Plan the trip during an airplane flight.
· Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
· MobiPocket Reader
· FREE general information chapter and a map in the trial version.