An illustrated city guide, phrasebook, and maps. Indulge Yourself with a personal tour guide on Your PDA.
General: About | Autonomous Community | Name | Tourist Info | Climate | History | Sleep | Get Out
Maps: City | Metro | Geography | Spain: General | Detailed | Provinces | Railways
Transport: Overview | Metro | Atocha Station | Airport
Phrasebook: About | Intro | Phraselist
By Area: Geography | Neighborhoods | Districts
Attractions: Must See | Do | Zoo Aquarium | Cafe Central | Bullfighting | Nightlife | Shopping
Culture: Overview | Museums | Theaters | Sports
Landmarks: Squares & Streets | Monuments | Palaces | Buildings | Convents | Parks
Eat & Drink: Eat | Drink
Spain: About | History | Geography | Regions | Get In | Eat | See | Talk
Here are some key features of "Travel Madrid, Spain (Palm OS)":
· Fully illustrated.
· Historical overviews.
· Interesting facts.
· Street Map, Metro Map, and more.
· City attractions
· Museums hours and admission information
· Restaurant guide
· Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases.
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Plan the trip during a flight.
· Use the guide as postcards to show places you visited.
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
· 3MB and Free MobiPocket Reader
· FREE General chapter, basic phrasebook, and a map in the trial version.