An illustrated city guide, phrasebook, and maps. Indulge yourself with a personal tour guide on your mobile.
Table of Contents
General: About | Climate | Economy | Demographics | History | Sleep | Tour Info | Stay Safe
Maps: Districts | Downtown | South Korea
Phrasebook: Grammar | Pronunciation guide | Written language | Phrase list
Transport: Overview | Get in | Get around | Airport | Bus | Upass | T-money | Subway | Namsan cable car
Attractions: Amusement Parks | Gambling | Spas | Shopping | Dansungsa | Namsan Cable Car
Culture: Arts & Culture venues | Museums | Seoul Dialect | Insadong
Landmarks: Overview | Temples and Shrines | Palaces | Buildings | Parks | Gates | Cheonggye Stream
Eat & Drink: Drink | Eat | Korean Cuisine
By Area: Geography | Seoul National Capital Area | Districts | Streets | Get out
South Korea: Intro | Regions | History | Geography | Climate | Culture | Transportation | Buy | Eat & Drink | Sleep | Talk | Respect | Stay safe | Tour Info | Contact
Here are some key features of "Travel Seoul, South Korea (BlackBerry)":
· Fully illustrated.
· Historical overviews.
· Interesting facts.
· Street Map, Transportation Maps, and more.
· Museums hours and tickets info.
· Navigate from Table of Contents or search for the words or phrases.
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway, during a flight.
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
· Mobipocket Reader for BlackBerry
· FREE General chapter, basic phrasebook, and a map in the trial version.