Travel Venice is a comprehensive travel guide and phrasebook illustrated with maps and photographs. Indulge Yourself with a personal tour guide on Your PDA.
Table of Contents
General: About | Tourism Office | Climate | Do | Sleep | Buy | Stay Safe | Get Out
Maps: City Map | Venetian Lagoon Map
Phrasebook: About | Pronunciation | Vocabulary
Transport: About | Get In | Get Around | Marco Polo International Airport
By Area: Sestieri | Venetian Ghetto | Islands | Grand Canal | Venetian Lagoon
History: Chronological | Extended | Wars
Culture: Venice in Culture | Famous Venetians | Music | Bauta (mask) | Teatro La Fenice | Museums | Events | Organizations
Landmarks: Churches | Buildings | Palaces | Bridges | Squares
Eat & Drink: Food | Drink | Italian Cuisine | Polenta | Cuttlefish | Places | Harry's Bar | Caffé Lavena
Here are some key features of "Travel Venice (BlackBerry)":
· Fully illustrated.
· Historical overviews.
· Interesting facts.
· Street Maps, Train Map, and more.
· Museums hours and ticket infor.
· The guide is loaded into the device memory.
· No network access needed.
· Easy and fast viewing.
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere.
· Plan the trip during airplane flight.
· Use the guide as postcards to show places where your have been.
· Blackberry device
· 1.5MB and Free MobiPocket Reader
· The trial version is limited to Chapter 1 and requires less than 0.5MB of free memory.