hobDrive is an intelligent trip computer which utilize OBD-II link (USB or Bluetooth) to fetch and analyze vehicle data in realtime.
Here are some key features of "hobDrive":
· Concentration on trip data: MPG, distance run, total fuel consumption, run time, time spent in jams, etc.
· Precise MPG (fuel consumption) analysis and calculations.
· DTC reading, explanation, and clearing
· Sensor data logging facilities for data review.
· Fine grained touch-friendly fluid UI
· .NET Compact Framework 3.5 Redistributable
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New UI Gauges: colored bar, colored round speed bar, improved chart gauges.
· Configuration dialog to setup look and feel of UI Gauges.
· New dialog to enter maintenance records.
· New screen “Events and Fillups” with data analysis and review abilities. Trial HOBD is limited with latest 12 records analysis.
· Extended warnings tracking: hobdrive raises a warning if it finds MIL active, engine overheat or bad fuel trims values. hobDrive now indicates detected errors and warnings with icon and sound (full version only)
· New sensors: - Turbocharger Compressor Inlet Pressure A/B - Exhaust Pressure B1/B2 - Turbocharger RPM A/B
· Sounds added for successfull connection and disconnection events
· Reconnection Time intervals are now configurable.
· New option (disabled by default) to suspend device after hobdrive detects the external AC power was detached
· HOBDrive now can connect to tcp-streamed ELM327 adapters (f.e. WiFi ELM327)
· Option “Keep taskbar” is now enabled again by default (caused problems with not visible low area with buttons on some devices) In case you see an empty space at the bottom of the screen on your device (taskbar area), you may disable this option explicitly to allow hobdrive use this area.
· Workaround for possible unexpected system date change (statistics totally screwed if that happened)
· Improved “keep backlight” support (should work on WM6)
· Fixed possible hangup on very long trips (> 3 hours)
· UI Gauges and charts are now work fast even on lowend devices.