Emit Free for iPhone/iPad 4.1.4
Watch videos from your Windows, OS X, or Linux computer right on your iOS device
In order to use the app, you will need to install the accompanying desktop application first. Once the server installation is complete, you can add folders that you wish to share.
- Live encoding and streaming directly to your device. No need to wait for your video to encode entirely.
- .srt subtitles
- Pre-encode videos and download them to the device for offline viewing
- Audio playback in background
- Video output with subtitles on external display via HDMI (TV Out)
- Emit remembers where you left off and starts playing from there (Resume function)
- Video scaling options
- Audio controls on lock screen
Emit Free for iPhone/iPad
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed crash when connecting to remote server
- iPad rotation issue fix