Lumify is an easy to use, yet powerful video editor. Its unique user interface lets you quickly create awesome videos without prior video editing experience required.
To use the app, simply highlight the key moments in your videos with your finger, choose a soundtrack, and you're done. Now you can add the perfect touch to your video with 9 real-time filters, and save the result to the camera roll in full 1080p HD.
· iOS 6.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
BRAND NEW SOCIAL NETWORK:
· Sign up with your email address. No Facebook needed!
· Choose your own username and personalize your profile with bios and photos.
· @mention your friends.
EVEN MORE POWERFUL VIDEO EDITING:
· Revamped music engine lets you use as many songs as you like. Lumify continues to keep your scene transitions synced to the soundtrack magically.
· Directly upload your movies to YouTube in 1080p HD - and share them back in Lumify to get more views for your YouTube channel!
· Streamlined editing workflow lets you switch back and forth between managing your scenes and previewing the final movie much more quickly.
· Improved MUSIC VIDEO MODE automatically creates a music video from a few clips and a soundtrack.
· For advanced users: Long-press on a scene to skip the analysis process. This is handy if you are adding a very long clip that you're going to trim manually anyway.
IMPROVEMENTS ALL AROUND:
· Lumify will warn you if you may not have enough storage space on your iPhone to save a movie. Previously, saving movies would fail mysteriously if you ran out of space.
· Movies just shy of 720p HD resolution will be "rounded up" to 720p HD so that YouTube will display them in HD instead of standard def.
· Lumify will no longer let you add video clips with formats that are incompatible for editing.
· Tweets containing your movie now link directly to your movie inside the app.
· Tons of bugs (e.g. sharing with a friend on Facebook, missing movie thumbnails) and crashes (e.g. when adding voiceovers).