Fully featured video recorder
MoviePro is a fully featured video recording app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. On iPhone 4S it gives you limitless choice of resolutions, aspect ratios, frame rates (30 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps, etc.), Real Time Zoom, Pause control, Adjustable Video/Audio Quality, Shoot Stills while recording, Spy Mode Recording, Timer triggered Recording, Seperate Focus & Exposure, White Balance Control, and many more features. Captured videos can be quickly uploaded to Dropbox, YouTube and Facebook in full resolution from within the app.
- Select among 24 different Video Resolutions starting from 1920x1080 to as low as 320x240 on iPhone 4S. (Older devices such as iPhone 4 currently support only 4 resolutions: 720p, 640p, 480p, and 352x288).
- Select Frame Rate - 30 Fps, 25 Fps, 24 Fps, and down to 1 Fps. Locking to 25 Fps for right viewing experience on PAL TV, 24 Fps for movie compositing. No need to resample your videos from 30 fps to 25 fps or 24 fps.
- Select Aspect Ratio: From widescreen 16:9, NTSC/PAL standard definition 4:3, to NTSC 3:2(720x480) aspect, and also anamorphic widescreen aspect ratios like 2.75:1, 2.55:1, 2.40:1, 2.35:1, 2.25:1,2.20:1, 2:1, 1.86:1, 1.85:1 (iPhone 4S and later)
- Pause/Resume Recording : Simply tap the pause button to pause in the middle of recording, (iPhone 4S and later)
- Video Zoom: MoviePro's zoom simply blows away competition in terms of resolution and smoothness. Enable Zoom in Settings and start recording. No post processing or rendering required! (iPhone 4S and later)
- Capture Stills: Anytime while recording or otherwise tap the still camera button to automatically save full resolution image in Camera Roll.
- Select Video Recording Quality (Bit rate): Choose super 200% quality (i.e. double the quality of iPhone 4S native video camera), 150%, 100%(native quality), or select 75%, 50%, 40%, & 25% to conserve disk space, (iPhone 4S and later).
- Select audio quality: Choose "Very High" in the setting for choosing 256 kbps AAC audio, which is akin uncompressed audio (iPhone 4S and later).
- Select Record Duration: Choose a finite record duration, or select Unlimited to continue recording till disk space is exhausted.
- Timer Triggered Recording: Set up a countdown timer to automatically trigger recording, very useful if you are using Tripod.
- And many more
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- You can now configure up to 5 presets and toggle between them from the recording screen without the need to go to settings,
- On iPhone 5s, you can now capture 8 mega pixels stills while recording,
- Now supports up to 3072x1728 resolution on iPhone 5s (with audio),
- Battery status indicator,