With Nokia Internet Tablet Video Converter, you can easily convert your videos – the ones you shot yourself and the ones you downloaded from the Internet (legally of course) – into an optimized format for your Nokia Internet Tablet. All you need to do is drag and drop your videos into the application, which automatically converts them into a size and resolution that are just perfect for your Internet Tablet.
This latest version includes a public API to allow 3rd party developers to create modifications and improvements to the Video Converter application.
The application is optimized for Nokia Internet Tablets such as N800 and N810. If you have some other Nokia device, you might want to check out Nokia Video Manager instead.
Known issues for OS X version:
* QuickTime does not convert MPEG 1 and 2 files
Known issues for Windows version:
* Videos from some camera are not converted properly (eg. Canon powershot A570IS digital camera).
* A video without valid PCM sample rate for AAC audio (11025 samples per second) will not be converted properly
· Nokia Internet Tablet N800, N810
· Windows version:
· Intel" Pentium" 4, Intel Centrino" processor
· Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows XP with Service Pack 2
· Computer must have internet access, so that additional components can be downloaded during installation
· Color monitor capable of displaying thousands of colors at a resolution of 1024x768
· User must have administrator rights for installation of software
· After installed, the application will use 32MB of disk space
· Recommended 256 MB of physical RAM
· Mac OS X version:
· Any Intel or PPC computer which is capable of running Leopard or Tiger
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added version for Mac OS X.