TabiPlay is a streaming media player for Palm OS handhelds. TabiPlay pairs with TabiStream which is used to stream content from your personal computer.
High quality audio and video
TabiPlay uses some of the best video and audio compression technologies to provide highest quality streaming experience even with low bandwidth connections.
Configurable streaming parameters
From video bitrate to audio sampling frequency, TabiPlay provides all the configuration options you need to optimize your streaming performance.
Multiple channel lineups
TabiPlay provides multiple channel lineups for different contents such as media stored locally on the handheld or streamed remotely from a host PC. Each lineup comes with builtin search functionality.
TabiPlay comes with a variety of graphics effects. Listening to music on your handheld is now more fun with TabiPlay.
Links to internet videos
You can enjoy videos shared at web sites such as Google and YouTube. TabiPlay can search videos by name, category or id.
TabiStream is a media streaming server that can stream various types of content (files, internet videos, TV, webcam, etc.) to your handheld. Streamed content can be viewed on your handheld using TabiPlay.
* Ability to stream media files and internet content
* Ability to stream real-time content (e.g., webcam, TV*)
* Recording real-time content
* No proxy server (content streamed from your computer directly to your handheld)
* Secure connections
* Real-time streaming statistics
* Provided free of charge
Powerful encoder/decoder engine
TabiStream is based on proven open source multimedia project known as FFmpeg. This equips TabiStream with support for variety of audio/video decoders such as Mpeg2, Mpeg4, H264, H263, Mp3, AC3, WMA and WMV. The Mp3 encoding support is powered by Lame Mp3 module. TabiStream also supports Ogg Vorbis file formats by libraries provided by Xiph.org.
Configurable channel lineup for various types of contents
You can choose to stream ordinary audio/video files, internet content, webcam, TV (requires a compatible TV card on your PC) or content from any other Directshow compatible device attached to your computer.
Setup your recordings
Tabistream enables recording of real-time content such as TV (requires a compatible TV card) or webcam on your PC. You can start the recording either from your PC or from your handheld anytime.
· TabiPlay: all Treo smartphones (except Treo 600), Palm Centro, Tungsten T5, Tungsten E2, Zire 72, Palm TX and LifeDrive
· TabiStream: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
· The demo version will expire within 15 days after it is first run.
· Recording to file and playing from file features are disabled in demo version.
· All channel lists are limited to one item only.