Live wallpaper using Doom sprites.
Here are some key features of "Doom Live Wallpaper":
· Tapping the screen will drop a random powerup after a 5 second countdown (can be disabled in options)
· Powerups are: Medikit, Shotgun, Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, Plasma Rifle
· Dragging and dropping one of your homescreen icons will spawn a random demon for the doomguy to fight (can be disabled in options)
· Enemies spawn in pre-programmed waves starting off with a small number of easy enemies and building up to large numbers of tougher demons
· Waves can be completely randomized in the options
· Maximum monsters in the random waves is adjustable from 1-25 (setting to 1 means always single monster in each wave, setting to 25 means random number of monsters between 1 and 25 will spawn)
· Adjustable animation speed and sprite size
· 4 different image backgrounds will cycle. Options allow to choose your favourite and not show the others, or disable backgrounds completely which can improve performance and reduce battery drain.
· Android 2.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the option to pick custom backgrounds from your gallery. Now the Doomguy can fight hellspawn in your back yard or your living room!
· This requires the external storage permission in order to save cropped images to the SD card.
· Reorganized the settings to make it easier to understand
· Fixed landscape background bug