Make the most of your day with the most trusted weather information! AccuWeather for Windows Phone is now available for the Windows Phone operating system, offering accurate, localized, and detailed weather news and information in a modern and clean format. Complete with interactive panoramic views, easy swiping between your favorite locations, and Bing maps, AccuWeather is fun and easy-to-use. It includes features that take advantage of the platform enhancements. This is truly a dynamic, world class weather application you can rely on.
Here are some key features of "AccuWeather for Windows Phone":
· Accurate and localized forecasts for all global locations. Updated each hour, forecasts include hourly forecasts for the next twenty-four hours, plus day and night weather forecasts and information for the next ten days.
· Panoramic views with easy swiping between your stored locations. Seven locations and your current GPS location can be stored with nicknaming capability.
· Current weather conditions displayed with location name and time, temperature, wind speed, wind gust speed, and wind direction; humidity, visibility, UV Index, cloud cover, pressure, and AM and PM times for sunrise and sunset.
· The day and night weather forecast also includes, precipitation and amounts, wind and wind gust speed, and the RealFeel® temperature – AccuWeather’s proprietary weather forecasting system that takes into account multiple weather conditions to determine how the localized temperature actually feels, which may be warmer or colder than the temperature depending on these conditions.
· Severe WeatherAlarms for all global locations and severe Weather Alerts for the U.S. – visible from all screens.
· Multiple weather displays, including animated radar and satellite maps, interactive Bing maps, and current, broadcast-quality weather videos with many available in both English and Spanish.
· Windows Phone 7.5 or higher