PocketWeather is the best weather tracking solution for Windows Mobile devices! Featuring a robust weather engine wrapped with a stylish and easy to use interface. Including a customizable Today plug-in that helps you view the weather in multiple locations and the powerful WeatherConsole for advanced weather information with details such as: humidity, wind details, cloud layers, METAR stations information, earthquake details and much more!
Today Screen Plugin
* NEW! - Feature rich customizable Today plug-in that puts weather forecast in multiple locations world-wide directly on your Today Screen
* NEW! - Custom-Layout technology. Create endless different display layouts for your weather display! The Custom Layouts Manual is available at our Support Page
* NEW! - New professional weather icons that brings great look and feel experience! Skins are also supported for different weather icons
* Choose your Today plugin display mode from pre-defined layouts such as: Tabs layout, Multiline showing several locations at the same time and much more!
* Current temperature display and low/high temperature forecast display for upcoming days along with weather icons
* Fully customizable Today screen display; Define font attributes, display/hide current conditions, skin-able icons and much more!
* The WeatherConsole is an advanced weather tracking solution at the palm of your hands!
* Including separate views for: Summary, METAR, Forecast, Radar Images, Locations Compare and Earthquake tracking!
* Define unlimited weather maps and radar images for each of the weather locations
* Up-to-date current condition METAR feeds as used by the aviation industry
* View extended daily forecast including visibility, humidity, dew point, Sunrise and Sunset times and much more
* Easily launch the WeatherConsole by clicking the Today plugin
Advanced Weather Information
* World wide earthquake tracking and reports. View quakes on world map or recent quakes list
* View METAR stations map srrounding current location. Click METAR station for detailed METAR data, including raw METAR and TAF details for aviation information
* Advanced compare view. Compare locations by: Temperature, Precipitation, Humidity, Winds, Trendings and more!
NEW! - Custom Layouts and Weather Source Templates
* New Custom Layout technology allowing to create endless advanced or simple weather display layouts for use with your Today plug-in or as new WeatherConsole Summary views!
* Lots of additional free Custom Layouts are available for download at the PocketWeather Resources forum. Click here to visit the PocketWeather Resources forum
* Users can easily create new Custom Layouts! Click here to download the PocketWeather Custom Layouts manual from our support page
* New Weather Source Templates support. Define alternative data sources using advanced templates for more accurate weather data aggregation!
NEW! - PocketBreeze Integration
* Using the new PocketWeather 2 and PocketBreeze you will enjoy new exciting integration features!
View weather forecast icon and temperature details for upcoming days directly within the PocketBreeze display placed on each of your PocketBreeze grouping titles!
NEW! - VGA, Windows Mobile 6 Support and General Features
* NEW! - Supports all screen resolutions and orientations. Including VGA/QVGA resolutions, portraite, landscape and square screen orientations.
* Compatible with: Pocket PC 2003, Windows Mobile 5 and the latest new Windows Mobile 6 Professional/Classic operating systems.
* Supports PNG files with alpha-blending for better display on any Today screen background theme
* Complete D-Pad one handed navigation support for both the Today plugin and WeatherConsole
· Windows Mobile 2003/5/6
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed icon #39 handling for WeatherConsole Forecast View
· Added "Automatically Add Default Images" to PW Options/Images - default is enabled - automatically adds compulsory images, and images automatically provided by the custom data feed
· Data loading optimisation
· PW Updater stack size increased to overcome lockup issue
· Fixed WeatherConsole maps/image navigation/panning issue caused by disabling of images
· Fixed PW Options current/image expiry combo box min-values - was 5 minutes - minimum should have been 15 minutes.
· PW Options - Added option for user to control static (unchanging) image configuration
· PW Updater - alerts generated by weather templates were using wrong time for event expiry, resulting with anywhere to the West of GMT failing to have any alerts.
· Fixed HTTPS bad certificate handling issue