Get world wide weather reports directly to your Windows Mobile Smartphone device using the all new PocketWeather 2!
PocketWeather is the best weather tracking solution for Windows Mobile devices! Featuring a robust weather engine wrapped with a stylish and easy to use interface. Including special Facade integration placing your weather forecast directly on your device Home screen and the powerful WeatherConsole for advanced weather information such as: humidity, wind details, cloud layers, METAR stations information, earthquake details and much more!
* The WeatherConsole is an advanced weather tracking solution at the palm of your hands!
* Including separate views for: Summary, METAR, Forecast, Radar Images, Locations Compare and Earthquake tracking!
* Define unlimited weather maps and radar images for each of the weather locations
* Up-to-date current condition METAR feeds as used by the aviation industry
* View extended daily forecast including visibility, humidity, dew point, Sunrise and Sunset times and much more
* Using the new PocketWeather 2 and Facade you will enjoy new exciting integration features!
View weather forecast icons and temperature details for upcoming days directly within the Facade Schedule display on your Home screen, enhancing your agenda overview with your weather forecast for each day!
Advanced Weather Information
* World wide earthquake tracking and reports. View quakes on world map or recent quakes list
* View METAR stations map srrounding current location. Click METAR station for detailed METAR data, including raw METAR and TAF details for aviation information
* Advanced compare view. Compare locations by: Temperature, Precipitation, Humidity, Winds, Trendings and more!
Custom Layouts and Weather Source Templates
* New Custom Layout technology allowing to create endless advanced or simple weather display layouts for use within the WeatherConsole Summary view!
* Lots of additional free Custom Layouts are available for download.
* Users can easily create new Custom Layouts!
* New Weather Source Templates support. Define alternative data sources using advanced templates for more accurate weather data aggregation!
Screen orientations, Windows Mobile 6 Support and General Features
* Compatible with: Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone and the latest new Windows Mobile 6 Standard operating systems.
* Supports all screen resolutions and orientations. Including QVGA and Standard resolutions, portraite and landscape screen orientations.
* Custom-Layout technology. Create endless different display layouts for your weather display! The Custom Layouts Manual is available at our Support Page
* New professional weather icons that brings great look and feel experience! Skins are also supported for different weather icons
* Supports PNG files with alpha-blending for better display results
· Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone
· Windows Mobile 6 Standard
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for conditional operators
· Fixed handling of settings button positioning
· Fixed settings button and other objects using icons handling
· Fixed handling of image icons and filenames
· Fixed pressure change detection
· RAINFALLAMOUNT, DEWPOINT and VISIBILITY no longer includes units
· Added S-RAINFALLAMOUNT, S-PRESSURE to display appropriate units
· Fixed touch and subview selection and navigation
· Reworked Location Timezone selection
· Added support for ";HEADING" in layout scripts.
· Weather Templates: Added support for "forecastUserText" - per forecast date user text
· Weather Templates: increased number of user alerts to 16
· Weather Templates: improved decoding of weather feeds
· Weather Templates: supports UTF-8 feed text.
· Added support for historical weather feeds and templates
· Reimplemented concurrent downloading - now more efficient, but less intrusive to device's operation.
· Earthquake data handling now supports unlimited number of entries, depending on expiry time.
· PC Build of PocketWeather now has Windows Tray icon
· PC Build - PocketWeather and WeatherConsole remember window position and size.
· Fixed memory leaks
· Reworked location timezone configuration, handling and updating.
· If weather forecast data was more and 1 day old, would stop displaying old data - fixed
· Added support for 24-bit PNG icons (without ALPHA channel)