Weathercube is a weather app controlled entirely by touch gestures. Its clean and beautiful interface lets you easily see the desired weather info by swiping, pinching and tapping. The revolutionary design makes it both fun and functional.
The app's basic view shows concise information to check your personal weather in a glance. Tap a block and it will spin to reveal more detailed info, similar to a Rubik's cube. Swipe to switch from day to day. Tap or swipe the current city name to spin to the next city.
Here are some key features of "Weathercube":
- Completely interactive
- Unique hourly, daily and weekly view
- Serving over 1.7 million cities
- Colorful themes
- Available in multiple languages
- iOS 6.0 or later
- Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
- Added a colorful Easter egg to Weathercube. It was inspired by the original Rubik’s Cube... Can you find out what it is?
- Now available: shake to refresh! Weathercube always refreshes the data every few minutes. But now you can freshen up your sky whenever you want, just by shaking your device.
- Weathercube even played sounds when the device was muted! You won’t get in to trouble anymore.
- Due to an unannounced change to our feed, ‘current location’ wasn’t really accurate and cities were spelled wrong. But that’s history now.