PDF Expert is a professional PDF viewer for iPhone and iPod Touch. Saving PDF email attachments, full text search, support for password protected documents, navigation through embedded PDF bookmarks, handling large PDF files are the most essential functions to mention.
With PDF Expert you can:
SAVE EMAIL ATTACHMENTS. INCLUDING PASSWORD PROTECTED ONES.
- Forward email with attachment to your unique Readdle Storage e-mail address and save it to your device using PDF Expert.
- PDF Expert opens password protected PDF documents. Please note that DRM protected files are not supported.
READ ANY PDF THE WAY YOU WANT
- Navigate through the document using embedded bookmarks. Great for reading ebooks by topics and chapters.
- Full screen and landscape modes to maximize screen usage
- Search for keyword or phrase
- Go to specific page
- Create your own bookmarks
- Open almost any PDF file. Tested on 1400+ page books.
SHARE THE TEXT YOU READ
- Select text from the PDF file you are reading, copy to clipboard and paste into any application you want.
- Email files stored inside PDF Expert to your colleagues and partners
READ NON-PDF DOCUMENTS AS WELL
Besides PDF files, PDF Experts allows viewing Microsoft Office files, iWork documents, HTML, TXT and image files.
USE YOUR IPHONE AS A WIRELESS DRIVE
Mount PDF Expert as a shared network drive over Wi-Fi network to any computer and copy documents to the iPhone using simple Drag & Drop. No additional software required.
TRANSFER FILES TO YOUR iPHONE WITH OR WITHOUT WI-FI
PDF Expert supports transferring files to your device using both EDGE or 3G network. Just upload your documents to Readdle Storage using regular Internet connection and instantly access them from PDF Expert.
USE OTHER ESSENTIAL FEATURES
- Password protection for your files
- Embedded zip/unzip archiver
- Fast scroll through large documents
- Flexible file management
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Much faster sync
· OpenGL PDF engine
· GoogleDrive sync
· iPhone 5 compatibility
· Destination choice on file download
· Rename file by swipe in list view
· Folder is added to file name if needed in Recents
· XFA image fields