PalmPDF is a native PDF viewer for your Palm OS powered device with unique presentation mode.
Native PDF on almost every Palm OS 5 device
File Browser to pick up your PDF file from anywhere on your card
Handles received PDF files from EMail, Bluetooth or WWW
Very small on-device memory footprint by moving the renderer to the card
"Find" support in your PDF files
Scratchpad and personal bookmarks
Support for links inside the PDF
Support for custom skins
Presentation mode for PDA based overhead presentations
On-device conversion of your PDF files to plain text
Easy to use, fast and free!!!
Compatible with RescoExplorer, ZLauncher and MobiSystems OfficeSuite
· Any Palm OS Hardware
· Palm OS 5.0
· 2000KB RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added: enabled bytecode interpreter in freetype lib (thx to Theo)
· added: links to other PDFs in content list allowed (also bugfixed)
· added: mouse pointers for link, move, mark and zoom
· added: support for history of viewed pages
· added: links are always underlined
· bugfix: link detecting
· note: there seems to be a problem with SkinUI, Mark and Zoom doesn't really work. Please disable SkinUI (Popup List) for PalmPDF.