Leaving your office or leaving your laptop behind does not have to mean leaving your critical files and work behind too. Now you can work smarter, save time and be more productive by using files (view, edit & create) right on your smartphone or PDA.
Documents To Go is the only product on the market today with support for native Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and TXT files as well as native JPEG and BMP graphics. You can even use files saved to expansion cards or sent as e-mail attachments directly on your smartphone or PDA without synchronization. Most importantly, your original desktop documents will never lose formatting when you make edits on your device using DataViz's unique InTact Technology.
The Premium Edition also supports password protected files, charting, pictures, spell checking for word processing files and even includes an integrated file explorer that let's you browse to your files on your device or expansion card! It's no wonder, with over 15 million copies sold, Documents To Go continues to be the #1 selling office suite for Palm OS handhelds!
Today’s smartphones are smaller, lighter and more powerful. Many of them can handle tasks that a desktop or laptop computer only could just a few years ago: surf the web, play music and video, get your email and of course, support for Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
As smartphones become "smarter" and our world becomes more wireless, many of us are becoming less dependent on our desktop and laptop computers. One thing that doesn't change is our need to use and share documents and data no matter where we are. However, when it comes to complex Office documents, even today’s more powerful smartphones have problems supporting them fully. One obvious reason why is screen sizes on smartphones are still limited, so showing all the complex formatting and layout of your Word, Excel and PowerPoint files may not be the most practical nor useful.
Because of this, making sure the complex formatting and layout of your original desktop documents are maintained, once they've been edited on the smartphone, becomes all the more important. This is why InTact Technology was developed and built into Documents To Go. By making sure that your desktop documents and the formatting associated with them are always kept to their original form, you can be completely confident in using your files on your smartphone and never have to worry whether the original has been compromised.
Here are some key features of "Documents To Go Premium Edition":
· New in v9.0! - Never lose formatting when making edits on your device using DataViz's unique InTact Technology
· New in v9.0! - Integrated file explorer that lets you browse to files on your device or expansion card.
· New in v9.0! - edit PowerPoint files natively - no conversion of the file first!
· New in v9.0! - Re-designed handheld applications for quicker navigation and new look and feel.
· New in v9.0! - view and edit footnotes and endnotes in word processing files.
· New in v9.0! - view and edit comments in word processing files.
· New in v9.0! - view and edit text boxes in word processing files.
· New in v9.0! - hyperlinks within a Table of Contents now supported.
· New in v9.0! - view, edit and create XY scatter plot charts.
· Native support for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, JPEG and BMP files!
· View, edit & create word processing, spreadsheet, presentation & text files.
· True Type font support both word processing and spreadsheet files.
· Embedded graphic, tables and font support in word processing documents.
· Spell checking support for word processing files eliminates embarrassing misspelled words.
· Use password protected* Word and Excel files.
· Paragraph formatting for word processing files including line spacing, indentation, etc.
· Auto bullets & numbering support in word processing documents.
· Word count for word processing files.
· Multiple undo and redo for word processing, spreadsheet and presentation files.
· Find and replace for word processing files.
· Support 111 functions in spreadsheets.
· Cell formatting for spreadsheets including cell shading, text color, font, etc.
· Multiple sheets support.
· View and edit comments in spreadsheets.
· Insert and delete rows, columns and worksheets.
· View, edit and create Excel-like charts.
· Sort data in spreadsheets.
· Full screen support maximizes screen real estate so you can see more of your documents and pictures.
· Choose the files you want or don't want to sync with Selective Sync.
· Integrates with other e-mail applications including RoadSync, Inbox To Go Wireless, VersaMail and SnapperMail.
· Hyperlinks in word processing files are integrated with popular handheld browsers & e-mail applications.
· Landscape and portrait view modes for applicable models including the Palm LifeDrive, T5 and T3.
· High resolution support including 320x320 and 320x480 screen sizes.
· Enhanced Treo 600 5-Way support for file navigation.
· Save, categorize & synchronize files directly to expansion cards.
· Bluetooth support. Exchange Word, Excel and PowerPoint files with Bluetooth enabled PCs, Macs and even Pocket PCs!
· Support for Palm OS 5 and ARM-Ready.
· Palm OS 5-Way Navigator support.
· Optimized for portable keyboards. With Documents To Go and a portable keyboard, now you can leave your laptop at home!
· Multiple computer synchronization. Synchronize one handheld with multiple computers like your home and work computer.
· Multiple user support. Easily synchronize multiple handheld users with one computer.
· Palm OS 5.0
· 1750KB RAM
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· View tracked changes in word processing files
· Apply and view Styles in word processing files
· View border and wrapped text in spreadsheets
· 10 starter Templates included for creating Word and Excel files