Documents Unlimited is an office suite which lets you view, edit and create almost any document format on your iPad. Supported document types include Microsoft Office file formats, such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint documents. In addition, the app supports LibreOffice and OpenOffice documents based on the Open Document Format.
Documents Unlimited is a cloud-powered solution which works by hosting LibreOffice online and streaming the app directly to your device. This way you can enjoy the full functionality of LibreOffice (a fork of OpenOffice) just like on a desktop computer.
Documents Unlimited also features a powerful file manager that supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Google Docs. It also allows you to copy files between your computer and device via Wifi and USB transfer.
Here are some key features of "Documents Unlimited for iPad":
- Create, view and edit files:
- Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.docx)
- Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc)
- Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 (.xlsx)
- Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 (.xls)
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2007/2010 (.pptx)
- Microsoft Powerpoint 97/2000/XP/2003 (.ppt)
- Open Document Format Text (.odt)
- Open Document Format Spreadsheet (.ods)
- Open Document Format Presentation (.odp)
- Various graphics format (.png, .jpg, .gif and others)
- Integrated File Manager:
- Import different file formats and export to other file formats.
- Autosave and sync to your local files/
- Edit directly from Dropbox.
- Supports Box.net, Google Drive and Google Docs
- Supports Wifi and USB transfers
- Other functionality:
- Email files
- Export most documents to PDF
- Print your documents via Air Print
- Type using voice and dictation for supported devices
- Precise control using mouse mode
- Fix Bluetooth keyboard bugs with arrow keys
- Fix file opening issues with filename having certain characters
- Improve typing response and speed