Evernote is a productivity tool that makes it easy to remember things from your everyday life. With it, you can take text notes, capture photos, create checklists, record voice memos and access them from wherever you are.
The saved data is automatically synced across all your devices, making it available on your smartphone, tablet, computer and the web. To easily retrieve the information, notes can be organized into notebooks and tagged with appropriate keywords.
The app features supports for a wide range of third-party applications, so you can save the desired content to Evernote from anywhere. Also, saved notes can be quickly shared with others via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Windows Phone 7.5 or higher
- Windows Phone 8 support: Faster loading and navigation
- Multishot camera: Take multiple snapshots without exiting the camera
- Slideshow: Swipe through a slideshow of all images attached to a note
- Speech to text: Transcribe your words and save the audio to the note
- Auto-title: Smart note titles based on note content, calendar events and location