Office², the most intuitive and straightforward office document tool available on the iPhone, makes it easy to open, view, create and edit Word (DOC & DOCX), Excel (XLS) and PowerPoint (PPT) files right from your iPhone!
Office² also offers the most advanced solution for connecting you to all of your stored documents! Access your Google Docs, DropBox and MobileMe iDisk at any time, to securely open and work on any and all of your most important documents!
Creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations is also a breeze with Office². Connect an external keyboard and make editing even easier!
In addition to all of the creating and editing features, Office² also stores ANY file and easily transfers it between any computer for convenient one-stop file storage, just like a USB stick!
Office² can open various different file formats (DOC, DOCX, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT and more), which makes viewing files effortless and ensures easy access to all of your important docs.
● GOOGLE DOCS: Office² allows you to view and edit the documents and spreadsheets stored in your Google Docs account. Not only does this enhance file transfers to and from Office², you can also edit the same files on the iPhone AND from within your web browser.
● MOBILEME: MobileMe users can access files stored on an iDisk, allowing you to open and edit directly on the iDisk or copy them from the iDisk and edit locally.
● Users can also open, edit, save, delete and rename files stored in Dropbox, myDisk.se, Box.net and any WebDAV server
● Create or delete folders
● Move and copy files between or within local and ANY cloud folders including:
- Google Docs
- iDisk accounts
- & many more!
FILE STORAGE AND TRANSFER TO/FROM OFFICE²
● Mount Office² as a drive from:
- Mac Finder
- Windows Explorer
- Any web browser on any platform
● You can also transfer files via USB using iTunes
● Open DOC, DOCX, XLS, PDF, PPT and TXT email attachments within Office²
● Email any file you are working on from within Office²
● Character formatting, including:
- Text and fill color
- Bold, Italic, Underline
- Font face & Size
● Paragraph formatting including alignment, indenting, bullets and numbering
● Support for tables, including table creation
● Support for images (inserting from camera roll or pasting from other programs)
● Searching of text within documents
● Undo and redo, up to 100 undo levels
● Auto-correction and auto-completion are supported
● Spell check
● Copy & Paste, even text and images from other applications (including Safari)
● Handle multiple worksheets with unlimited rows and columns
● Search and sort cells
● Cell formatting: (bold, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment, text wrapping)
● Cell types: General, Number, Currency, Percentage, Date, Time, and Text
● Merge cells feature
● Pane freezing
● Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths
● Intelligent auto range selection for range based functions
● Tap cells to compose formula
● Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns
● Date formats, date separators and numeric separators are all handled correctly according to the current locale, with manual override
● 146 different functions
● Create, edit and save Powerpoint 2003 .PPT files
● Insert images and countless common shapes
● Comprehensive text and paragraph formatting: (font size and face, text color and highlight, paragraph alignment, line spacing)
● Rotation of text and shapes
● Slide ordering
● Slide show mode with simulated laser pointer
● Slide show presentation on external monitor
● Save documents, spreadsheets and presentations in PDF format
● Wireless printing (iOS4.2 and later)
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the ability to hide and unhide presentation slides.
· Fixed a problem where certain DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files crashed.
· Stability improvement for PPTX files containing shapes.
· General rendering improvements.
· Fixed a crash when scrolling and then closing a spreadsheet.
· Improvements in presentation play mode when device rotated.