MiniExcel is a portable spreadsheet program for BlackBerry handhelds. It helps you to keep track of your money, expenses, budget and anything you like wherever you go.
MiniExcel is small and yet powerful. It supports common arithmetic calculations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and power, scientific functions like SIN, COS, TAN, LOG, LN, etc. See the next section for a complete list of features.
With support of currency and percentage, you can easily calculate government and service taxes, maintain your shopping list and prices, input your daily or monthly expenses. The process is simple once you have setup your formula. You can work with the aid of Quick Number Edit to input date and number (including currency, decimal number and percentage) quickly.
MiniExcel integrates with Excel and Quicken. You can read and write Excel file from your mobile phone through MiniExcel Connection Manager, and export Excel file to Quicken QIF file format.
Here are some key features of "MiniExcel (BlackBerry)":
- Optimized for small and portable mobile phone.
- 26 columns (A to Z) and 99 rows (1 - 99). No resizing is required. Number of cells that can be used depends on available free memory.
- Arithmetic calculations: addition ( ), subtraction (-), multiplication (*), division (/) and power (^).
- Relational operators: equal to (=), not equal to (), greater than (>), less than (=) and less than or equal to (
- 56K of Application Memory.
- BlackBerry devices.