Open Word Processor allows you to view, edit and create Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 documents, OpenOffice Open Text Documents and LibreOffice text documents on your iPad.
Open Word Processor is a cloud-powered solution which works by hosting LibreOffice online and streaming the app directly to your device. This way you can enjoy the document editing functionality of LibreOffice (a fork of OpenOffice) just like on a desktop computer.
Open Word Processor also features a powerful file manager that supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Google Docs. It also allows you to copy files between your computer and device via Wifi and USB transfer.
Here are some key features of "Open Word Processor for iPad":
· View, create and edit Microsoft Word 2007-2010 documents (.doc & .docx)
· View, create and edit Open Text Documents (.odt)
· Spelling and grammar checking functionality
· Insertion of headers, footers and comment
· Support insertion, deletion, merging and splitting cells in tables
· Word and characters Count
· Text highlighting
· Multiple and granular zooming
· Unlimited number of undos and redos
· Large number of font supports
· International language input
· Drawing tools support including drawing of shapes
· iOS 4.3 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix arrow key issues with Bluetooth keyboard
· Fix file opening error with some characters
· Fix typing latency and performance issues