Type on PDF is an iOS app that makes filling out PDF forms extremely simple. It allows users to both type or write on PDF forms and then export them as PDFs via email or to any other app that accepts PDF. The app also includes powerful image tools that allow you to place images from clipboard, camera, or library right on the PDF page.
You can make templates of commonly used forms with all form fields properly formatted for easy completion. This is a must for all businesses that need to fill out forms on clients.
Here are some key features of "Type on PDF":
· Make templates of documents with all form fields pre-set for easy completion
· Multiple pen color choices including a hi-liter and eraser
· Multiple text sizes and easy movement of typed text
· Insert images from camera, clipboard, or library
· PDFs generated for sending have your annotations embedding into the base image of the document for increased security
· Storage of all sent documents for easy retrieval
· Send multiple documents at once
· Pan and Zoom
· Works in any device orientation
· Multiple Undos
· Transfer exported PDFs to your DropBox or any other apps that accept PDFs
· Print documents
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor bug fixes.