>> Show all brands
GLOBAL PAGES >>
NEWS ARCHIVE >>
SOFTPEDIA REVIEWS >>
MEET THE EDITORS >>
7-DAY TOP DOWNLOAD
|UC Browser (Java)|
|Google Play Store|
|BBM for Android|
|Skype Lite (Nokia)|
|Go Bible - King|
James Version (KJV)
|UC Browser (Android)|
9.3.2 / 8.8.1 /
2.4.3 / 8.9.0 beta
|Opera Mini for Java|
7.1 / 4.5
|Skype Lite (Samsung)|
|MX Player 1.7.20|
Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 1.5.1 - Changelog
What's new in Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 1.5.1:November 7th, 2013
- General bug fixes
- Improved support for iOS 7
- Updated support for Pogo Connect stylus
What's new in Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 1.5:July 19th, 2013
- Added Ripple effect
- Bug fixes
- Updated Synchronization engine
What's new in Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 1.4.1:December 27th, 2012
- Gallery browsing improvements.
What's new in Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 1.4:November 29th, 2012
- Optimized user interface for iPad Mini
- Smoother brush strokes
- Pressure-sensitive stylus support for Pogo Connect, Jot Touch, and JaJa devices
- Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under “&” menu) and Stamp Pattern
- Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images
- New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps
- Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color)
- Various bug fixes
What's new in Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 1.3:September 6th, 2012
- Retina Display Support: See your images like never before with the Retina display on the new iPad (third generation).
- Higher resolution capabilities: Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
- Two new languages: Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Two new Effects: Shred and Colorize
- Smoother animation and scrolling in the organizer, tutorial browser, and file picker
- New gesture to toggle 100% view and fit screen (three-finger tap)
- New pixel nudging mode for precise movements
- Support for Apple Photo Stream
- Various bug fixes
What's new in Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad 1.2:May 11th, 2012
- Maximum resolution increased to 2048 x 2048 pixels. The default is still 1600 x 1600 pixels, but you can change it in Preferences.
- Automatic synchronization with Creative Cloud
- Available in 6 languages (English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian)
- Added export to PSD and PNG via Camera Roll or email.
- Improved rotate and flip image workflow.
- Added ability to transfer images to desktop via iTunes.
- Added two new Tutorials.
- Added four new Effects (Watercolor Paint, HDR Look, Soft Light and Soft Skin).
- Corrected the supported languages in iTunes.
- Fixed Facebook login issue (displays "Success").