· Improved connectivity for Multiplayer
· Fixed reward screen for daily reward (Animus credits)
· Gameplay fixes
· Improved Multiplayer modes
· Seasonal Leaderboards
· Updated Tutorial
· Memories balancing (improved game pace and gameplay fixes)
· Gameplay fixes (Lorenzo, Master Engineer, Ancestral Discovery, Mafeo Pollo, Basilica Di San Pietro, Buried Cathedral, Imperial Gardener);
· Double tap a Surprise to see its details;
· Minor Fixes to the Sequence Manager and the Market.
· 144 new Memories with game-changing abilities
· Revelations Story Bundle: 30 Solo Missions and Challenges with an exclusive Story exploring the ties between Ezio and Altair
· Improved visualization of the Memories’ abilities
· Tactics tweaks
· New offers to buy Animus Credits
· New feature: Redeem code
· Fixes Uplay connection problems (Sleep Mode)
· Improved Market navigation
· Fixes Targeted Abilities (Gameplay)
· The Marketplace is finally here! You can now sell your extra Memories and get the missing Memories for your best Sequences.
· News pop-up: Find out what is going on in the Assassin’s Creed Recollection world.
· New exclusive AC3 artwork.
· Memories with no Abilities are now displayed with a grey border.
· New Memories are tagged in your Database.
· Tutorial update (3 fingers interaction fix).
· Direct link to our facebook fan page for exclusive news.
· Bug fixes.
· Play for FREE! Assassin’s Creed Recollection is now free to allow everyone to enjoy it.
· Now on iPhone and iPod Touch. This universal version supports iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4, iPad 1 and iPad 2.
· Save and retrieve your Sequence library on our servers so you can share your creations between different devices.
· Assassin’s Creed III artwork included.
· Memory balancing.
· Japanese translation.
· Safe Agents are marked with an icon.
· Memories' text now include reminder icon for expertise and Faction.
· Access the leaderboard and achievements from the Profile menu.
· Challenge 10 fixed.
· No reward is given to a player who quits an online game early.
· Bug fixes (carousel, online, rewards, etc,)
· New challenge missions at the end of the single player campaign: You’ll be able to play against a random list of AI Sequences. You can win up to 4500 Credits and 7000 XP.
· New reward system: You can win up to 500 Credits every day, 100 XP / 50 Credits for each win, 50 XP / 25 Credits for each draw, 20 XP / 10 Credits for each loss (instant quits are not rewarded)
· Displays the name of the opponent, both in-game and in the Sequence selection screen (you can see who your opponent is when you choose your Sequence)
· Explains why a Sequence is invalid in the Sequence builder.
· Bug fixes.
· New artworks available
· Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese (Brazil) versions
· Fixes a few Memory abilities
· Improves tutorial
· Displays the name of your opponent in the defeat/victory screen
· Various fixes and stabilization on the network, gameplay, interface and store
· Fixes reward after a network disconnection during defeat/victory
· Support for Game Center Leaderboard
· Fixes Memories going out of screen when opening packs
· Rewards: Get Animus Credits by winning, and XP by playing online games.
· Game speed: The pace of the game is faster for a more intense experience.
· See your opponent’s name when playing an online game.
· Better feedback in the store.
· Various small gameplay and bug fixes.
· Tutorial update
· Menu artwork update