· Both S60 3rd edition and S60 5th edition are in one installation file now.
· 3rd ed. version catches 5th ed. version in functionality
· Help file added
· Touch enabled devices: drag-and-drop support is added to note browser view
· Touch enabled devices: toolbar actions reworked
Edit note view:
· Last line (partial) drawing is fixed.
· Copy/Cut/Paste commands are added.
· Font size selection is added.
· Possibility to change appearance is added (Skin based or black/white)
· Export/import is completely made over, many variuos fixes.
· Export/import data is in unicode now (No more problems when you have data entered in cyrillic, chinese, etc).
· Export/import is now transaction based - If something went wrong during the operation the whole operation is rolled back.
· The problem with buffer allocation when importing large notes is fixed .
· Delete all data command is added.
· Change password is transaction based now. If something went wrong during the operation the whole operation is rolled back.
· Password setup is in unicode now (No more problems when you type password in cyrillic, chinese, etc).
· The application behavior when you try to set up an empty password is fixed.
· The problem with searching in large notes is fixed.
· Search results view: deleting note by pressing "c" key is added.
· Note name generation to be displayed in the main view is changed. It gets the first line from the note and cuts the leading spaces now.
· Now folder selection dialog shows folders in the same order as in the main view.
· All icons are re-designed, they look better on high resolution devices now.
· Now all jotter views support dynamic screen size change (rotation) correctly.
· Symbian Signed
· Now available in English and Russian languages.