· Fixed crash on start that was affecting some customers
· Fixed app for devices running iOS 3.x
· Fixed fixed various other crashes
· This update fixes a bug that causes the last update to prevent the app from opening for some customers.
· Introducing RunHelper Connect
· GPS is now free for all of our apps
· Larger pace and distance display
· Bug fixes
· Fixed crash on start for devices running iOS 3.x
· Redesigned workout Journal
· You can now see distance and average pace in the List or Calendar view
· The List view shows the cumulative distance you have run with the app
· The List view shows your fastest mile from all your workouts (for workouts completed after this update has been installed)
· Journal entry screen now allows for easier data entry with larger fields
· For treadmill runs you can easily input your treadmill speed and it will be converted into minute per mile (or kilometer) pace
· For distance runs you will be able to see splits right on the Journal screen
· You can change the workout day in the journal entry
· You can add workouts to the Journal that you have completed without using the app
· Calendar crash has been fixed hopefully once and for all! We are very sorry about the trouble this bug has caused
· The disappearing Journal entries on the calendar screen are now back
· You can delete individual Journal entries from the Calendar view by swiping your finger over the entry and tapping the delete button
· You can lock your iPhone/iPod touch during the workout even if you don’t have music playing
· Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when accessing the Journal screen.
· Updated Facebook integration
· Various bug fixes
· The biggest new feature in this update is support for metric units. To switch to using metric units, please tap on the Settings tab, select Units, and select Metric.
· Simplified music management. You can now use your iTunes playlists to play music in the app without the need to create the in-app playlist. To switch to using this mode of music integration tap on Settings tab, select Music, then choose “From iPod Playlists”
· Added the ability to turn off GPS when you run on the treadmill or when you don’t want your run tracked. To turn off GPS just tap on the GPS circle on the main screen and select “Turn GPS OFF”. To enable GPS for your next run just tap the GPS circle again before your workout.
· You can now choose to have the app continue the workout after you have finished the planned portion of the workout. If you usually run a little extra after the planned workout you can now get credit for the extra effort. To enable this feature, tap on the Settings tab, select Workout, then turn ON “Continue Workout” option.
· If you have enabled the GPS feature you will now see a new “Distance Run” workout in the workout list. When you select Distance Run you will be able to choose the distance you wish to run and the app will tell you when you reach a half way point, when you reach your goal, and distance alerts at certain mile/kilometer markers.
· Facebook & Twitter posts now include distance and pace. You can now edit the Facebook post before publishing.
· After a long and successful career Michael is retiring as the male voice-over talent for the app. We are happy to announce that Jim has been named to take his post.
· Fixed a bug that caused the distance to be doubled under certain circumstances.
· Fixed a calories burned calculation bug.
· Various other bug fixes and improvements.
· Fixed a bug which in some instances caused the app to crash on start.