· Improved performance for optimising a multi-stop route
· Improved information available in traffic incident reports
· Added additional language support throughout the app
· Fixes a POI alert issue from the previous update.
· We’ve also added 2 new Themes into your CoPilot.
· iPHONE 5 READY! Full-screen navigation on the iPhone 5's 4" screen
· FREE MAP UPDATE! We are delighted to bring you completely updated automotive-grade NAVTEQ street maps. And there’ll be regular free updates in the future!
· NEW INFO DISPLAY: Current Road – back by popular demand - is now displayed in a customisable info box
· IMPROVED ACTIVETRAFFIC: We’ve redesigned the Traffic status bar and Traffic map display
· NEW THEMES: Change the way your CoPilot looks with our awesome new colour schemes
· CLEAR DESTINATION: Delete your current trip directly from the Driving Menu
· CLOUD BACK UP: Save and restore your CoPilot Favorites, Recents and Subscriptions
· IMPROVED MAP MANAGEMENT
· APPLE MAPS INTEGRATION: Choose CoPilot for route guidance from Apple Maps
· OTHER IMPROVEMENTS: multiple UI enhancements and fixes
· Fixes an issue that was causing ActiveTraffic information to be slightly out of date sometimes
· Fixes a minor Google Local Search issue
· UK users can navigate easier around London this summer with Games Venues POIs and on-screen warnings if your route includes part of the Olympic Route Network (ORN)!
· Google Search! By overwhelming popular demand, CoPilot's Local Search is now powered by Google
· This update brings 12 Months of ActiveTraffic Service for FREE to help you find the fastest route around traffic every time. If you already have an ActiveTraffic subscription, we’ll add an EXTRA 12 months on top of your existing subscription!
· Additional performance and stability improvements
· Improvements to routing based on customer feedback
· A FREE map update. The latest digital street maps provided with our compliments!
· Speed limits on many more roads
· Visual and audio Points of Interest alerts along your route
· Branded POIs
· In-app music controls (by popular request)
· New power saving settings
· Quickest/shortest route settings (you’ll find these in mode of travel)
· Favourites improved. Now you can easily give any favourite a name using an on-screen pop-up. Favourites are also now listed in alphabetical order and you can create a new favourite from My Places.
· Better routing. We’ve added a new ‘list view’ in alternate routes so you can check out the detailed itinerary before making a choice. We’ve also made some additional tweaks to the way that alternate routes are calculated.
· Improvements to parking. We’ve changed the UI for this – and watch this space, because there’s more to come in our next update.
· Improvements to Wikipedia and Bing Searches. Searches are now faster and you can choose a search location.
· Clearer directions. We’ve increased the font size for road names in 3D view.
· Speed limit displayed when no destination entered. We have some further improvements for driving without a destination coming soon too
· Save Current Location. Back by popular demand. Although you can save any location as a favourite by tapping on-screen, you can also now save current location from the More menu
· Improved Text-To-Speech (TTS) pronunciation
· Improvements to routing and re-routing
· Transfer a CoPilot Live v8 traffic subscription
· Improvements to tunnel mode performance
· Safety camera database updates (check news and updates for our regular free updates)
· ActiveTraffic now available in Italy, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland
· Resolves repetition of spoken turn instructions
· Fixes incorrect exits roundabouts
· Fixes an issue where the traffic status bar disappears
· Various minor UI and localisation improvements