· iCloud & Dropbox fixes
· New splash screen
· Minor bug fixes
· OpenIn menu on iPad fixed.
· Page numbering works when using manual crop.
· Improved stability
· UI issues fixed
· New PDF generation code
· an issue that caused pages to be stuck in processing loop on some devices
· an issue with automatic uploads
· Improved stability.
· Miscellanous bug fixes and user interface improvements.
· possibility to easily define the upload settings during the first time use
· multiple page scanning improvements: the switch has been replaced with overlay dialog with multiple options how to proceed after the first scan
· scanner options UI improvements
· adds the possibility to manually upload documents to Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and WebDav
· adds the possibility to upload a document to multiple services
· adds the possibility to define multiple target folders for the same service
· service icons are visible in document open view also
· the icons indicate if the upload is still ongoing or if it has failed
· adds support for OCR text export
· cropping view improvements
· Time/Title setting and category tab status are now saved
· confirmation sheet displayed when deleting documents
· some textual buttons have been replaced with icons
· adds status bar
· adds Evernote OAuth support
· adds support for WebDAV and Google Drive
· sort document view by document’s title or time
· new menu for network scanners
· improved details view for documents
· document rotation support
· lots of other improvements
· PDF generation errors fixed.
· exported files use better names
· always allow PDF generation
· improved image quality
· better OCR
· stability improvements
· improved DropBox integration
· allow manual adjustment of corners
· DocScanner 6 is a 100 % rewrite of the previous version. If you think DocScanner 5 was a hit, then this is a spectacle. Imagine a completely redesigned ultra smooth user interface with extra simple point & scan operation. See the streamlined path from scanning to archiving in front of your eyes. Absolutely zero manual post-processing needed! DocScanner is simply the best answer when the question is “How to get a crystal clear scan of a document with a single tap”.
· As a universal binary, DocScanner is available for all iOS devices - the iPhone and the iPad. DocScanner is designed specially for the iPad. So, you have both the iPhone and the iPad? That’s twice as great, because DocScanner now supports iSync. Have your scanned documents available on all your Apple devices. And there’s more. Print your DocScanner documents in a snap via Wi-Fi with AirPrint. You can even use HP network attached flatbed scanners as an external document source (driver available as an In-App Purchase).
· added "Open In..." feature including print support
· bug fixes
· bug fixes
· bug fixes
· Fixed bug that caused album photo picker to crash.
· Added option to rotate pages after scanning.
· Fixed bug with page resizing.
· Fixed document thumbnails not updated when document was edited.
· Fixed a memory issue.
· Fixed camera freeze bug when standard image picker was enabled.
· Fixed bug: if camera roll has hundreds of photos, it took long time to load thumbnails.
· Document can be named before scanning.
· Unfortunately there is a bug in DocScanner 5.0 that may cause the app to freeze. You can solve this by going to settings and disabling "Standard Image Picker"
· New faster and simplified scanning process: select the type of document, where to send to it and what file format to use.
· Batch scanning, select multiple photos at once.
· Configurable email recipients makes emailing faster. No need to write email address, subject and message every time you send a document.
· Send plain text documents. (OCR requires high quality photos for good results)
· Special image processing for business cards and receipts
· fixed bug with camera flash (images were half-lit)