· display statistics and altitude graph of T2F
· performance enhancement on display graph
· gcc file flushed only once a minute to protect the storage device
· option to have confirm message for 'stop' and 'pause'
· max. osm zoom level increased from 18 to 23
· option to "don't log passive time" (log stopped or paused)
· option to sync system time with GPS time at first GPS fix
· the lat/long coordinates are displayed of the point where you tap on the map
· "reset map" can be undone by context menu
· images for custom button skins now in subdirectory "skin"
· bugfix on continue tracks after restart of GCC
· bugfix when pressing exit button while logging is active
· bugfix reading some gpx file format
· speed up reading files for "Track2Follow"
· speed up reading GPX files and make it compatible to XML syntax (now compatible to GPX files from crossingways)
· in GPX export the track can be separated in segments when logging has gaps (Pause) of more than 10s (enable in Kml/Gpx options)
· when automatic OSM map download is enabled, the visible map tiles can be forced to reload by context menu
· compass in main screen can be configured in different styles (arrow, digital, letter)
· additional log intervals: logging every 5m or 10m (but always every 30s) - settings index has changed, so check your setting if you use "run every x sec"
· reduced flicker on menu page when scrolling
· update button in About page
· Navigation commands as text in map screen
· Navigation commands as spoken voice in different languages and voices
· Tracks are no longer restricted to 18 hours
· Restore last session (active tracks). Done automatically after abnormal termination.
· Odometer. You can set your initial ODO in gccState.txt (first line [m]). Don't change anything else!
· Satellite and Snr is no more blinking if $GPGSV is not sent every second (trusts for 10s)
· foreground and background color can be set in options - main
· file names of current track and t2f are now displayed in options (first page)
· a warning is displayed if you try to continue a track which is more than 1km distant
· live logging with crossingways and automatic map download is now asynchron (doesn't block application)
· all osm servers are defined in "osm_servers.txt" ("osm_server.txt" is no longer used)
· osm download server are stored for each map separately in corresponding map directory in server.txt
· edit T2F: add points click by click in map screen. Also remove and undo function
· support for heart rate belt. You need a hardware to feed the heart pulses into the microphone input.
· time in GPX export is now UTC time, as required by GPX specification
· new Format for csv-export in log1.csv
· audio notes in waypoints
· new Navigation arrow shows direction to follow T2F
· bugfix: at 00:00 UTC time and AVG > 1, a wrong point far away was logged
· GPS off at Stop; recall settings name displayed in Info field; initialization of GPS device by GccInitGps.txt; hide map
· bugfix incorrect average speed and trip time when track loaded back. Input Lat Lon accepts lowercase
· Waypoint support for GCC and GPX files; distance to track2follow (start/end); LatLon in different formats; hide track
· improvements in Track2Follow; Input Lat/Lon for Geocaching; bugfix for WM6.5
· bugfix: incorrect distance if logging not every second
· new features: context menu, extended and new featured data display, command line interface and more...
· new features: menu page; exit button; continue track; recall settings; input Lat Lon; Lap function; Graph versus distance; OSM style maps supports .jpg and other formats
· new version with many new features and enhancements (e.g. x/y graph for speed and altitude, graphic support for many resolutions - also in landscape).
· Check-points (can be added on pause), which exported to GPX/KML, speed in m/s in GPX, option to drop first few points (to increase precision), minor bug fixes
· Load GPX with no time data (another format)
· Better options page layout. Live logging over HTTP + GPX upload. Fixed problem loaded some GPXs. Altitude bug corrected seen on some GPS.
· Maps in GMI file format. Can view KML/GPX files without loading the "main" track.
· Automatic OpenStreetMap download. Added 6 and 8 multi-map plot. More line colors.
· OpenStreetMaps tiles support. Rewritten multi-map plotting algorithm.
· New options layout; GPX time adjust; km/ft option; white map background option
· Greater accuracy for map alignment and track location on the map
· KML/GPX load is working; background for maps matches background on other pages; can now change options on Pause
· Added: "track-to-follow" (can load from GCC files, adding KML/GPX shortly); dots plot option; 10 and 30 sec gps log interval (note you existing, the saved, setting could change, as 2 new values was inserted - please check); no speed check (shall now work on Omnia)
· Considerable reduction of memory usage (from 6.5 to 3 MB, without maps), a bit quicker map plots.
· Multi-map plotting.
· bug fixed, keeping the last point in the screen centre when logging.
· Added Landscape mode support (not-perfect, but usable!). For maps - can use jpeg and jpg extensions. During logging, the last point stays in the screen center (on maps) and scale is locked.
· Added Live logging (thanks to support from www.crossingways.com site!) - so you can have your current position uploaded to the web site. Please visit the web site for all info (you need to setup username/password there). And you do need data network connection on your phone if you want to use Live logging!
· Added AppToDate support. Added custom jpeg maps location.
· updated manual (please read !).
· Bug fix - units combo pop-up on graph page when OK button pressed.
· Single CAB for all screen resolutions - as the tool was designed on VGA screen, you might have a small distortions on other screens, due to scaling. Bug fix with incorrect jpeg map display after file load. Bug fix - elevation correction was not saved into GPX file. "Readme.htm" is now installed in the same folder as the application on your phone.
· New design
· Added "min/mile", display for altitude difference, option to show BkLightOff button (use this button to switch off the screen, if the power button stops the app on your phone. Note that "read GPS directly shall be ON", if you do want to use the power button). Also note that clock only works when GPS is running
· Now you can use hardware power button to switch the screen off - GPS will continue logging.
· Bug fix when loading maps with non-US decimal separator setting (e.g. if you have "," instead of "." for decimal separator). Added pause button. Added "feet" for altitude units and "min/km" for speed units. Limit search time to 3 min. Added speed to GPX output.
· Added maps as a background in graph display (map stored as a jpeg image, i.e. no web access required) - as in e.g. RunGPS.
· Fixed Gps DLL to work on Artemis. Cosmetic changes: transparency for icon, larger buttons, etc.
· New options: 1) wrote own GccGPS dll to read GPS data directly from COM port and process NMEA messages; 2) custom log file name; 3) custom KML line color and width. Registered .gcc file extension with the tool. Summary log file in CSV format, maintained per folder.
· Custom input/output files location; Option to save GPX with rte or trk tags; Option to save altitude to KML files; Option to manually enter altitude correction (GEOID); Minor bug fixes (do not save empty data, bug with large gcc file load).
· The tool has a new look! Also you can set your own images for button/background.