· Fixed issue using camera on Samsung Galaxy S3
· Fixed an image rotation issue on some phones and some minor crashes
· Simplified user interface and feature set: the app now starts in the capture mode
· Search-from-camera no longer requires search history to be enabled.
· Faster, more robust object tracking in “continuous” mode
When scanning a QR code that has a URL encoded:
· The thumbnail of a page is shown
· URL is checked against a malicious URL blacklist
· More complete barcode coverage
· Support for non-autofocus cameras
· When Goggles fails to find an exact match - search for products that look similar.
· Fix several startup crashes and a crash when editing notes.
· In Continuous Mode, the recognized objects that you tap on are now saved to your Search History.
· Barcode recognition in Continuous mode is now twice as fast.
· Don't store inaccurate locations for queries in search history.
· Show the description field for user-submitted results.
· Don't crash when loading large bitmaps.
· Performance improvements in continuous mode.
· Continuous Mode allows you to use Goggles without pressing the shutter button
· Goggles can recognize text in a document and return a link to its online version. Try it on your favorite newspaper!
· You can help Goggles recognize more objects. Tap on 'Do you have a better suggestion' in the Goggles results page.
· Google Goggles will now show user submitted results in the search results page.
· Search from the Camera. You can now set up Google Goggles to automatically run on photos taken with your camera app.
· Goggles can now respond to barcode intents.
· Fixed a bug causing a crash in add to contacts