· This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
· Keynote 1.7.1 resolves issues related to Accessibility settings.
· Import and export all Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote for Mac slide sizes
· Import and export presentation themes, complete with master slides and preset styles
· Play back all Keynote action builds including Move, Rotate, Scale, and Opacity
· Add new slide transitions including Shimmer and Sparkle
· Preserve calculations in tables when importing from and exporting to Keynote for Mac
· Add reflections to shapes
· New print layouts include options to print with presenter notes, with builds, and without backgrounds
· Lock and unlock objects
· Support for iOS 6
· Ability to open a presentation in another app
· Keynote 1.6.1 works with iCloud to make presentations automatically available between your iOS device and Keynote on your Mac. Changes made to a presentation on one device are instantly available on the other.
· Create and view stunning 3D bar, line, area, and pie charts
· Animate your 3D charts with Crane, Grow, Radial, Rotate, Rotate & Grow, and Z Axis builds
· Keynote 1.6 is enhanced to take advantage of the Retina display on the new iPad
· Use new builds and transitions including Iris, Shimmer, Wipe, Flame, Perspective, Swing, Object Push, Object Zoom, and Fade Through Color
· Includes performance improvements
· Automatically store your presentations in iCloud and keep them up to date across all your iOS devices.
· Download your presentations to a Mac or PC at icloud.com/iwork as Keynote ’09, PowerPoint, or PDF files.
· Drag and drop Keynote ’09 or PowerPoint presentations to icloud.com from your Mac or PC to have them automatically appear on your iOS devices.
· Use AirPlay to present wirelessly via Apple TV. Navigate slides, view presenter notes, and use the laser pointer while presenting from your iOS device.
· New builds and transitions including Anvil, Blinds, Color Panes, Comet, Confetti, Diffuse, and Sparkle.
· Advanced presentation controls including looped slideshows and autoplay.
· Support for slide-to-slide hyperlinks.
· Improved compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote ’09.
· Includes improved support for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean language input.
· Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
· Keynote Remote app (sold separately on the App Store) to control your presentation from another iPhone or iPod touch.
· New document manager to easily sort your documents and organize them into folders.
· Improved external display compatibility.
· Fixed an issue with the predictive text menu when using Chinese or Japanese characters
· Enhanced presenter display shows the current slide, the next slide, or your notes when connected to an external display.
· Ability to import existing and add new presenter notes to slides.
· Wireless printing with AirPrint using iOS 4.2, including slide range selection, number of copies, and duplex printing.
· Support for iOS 4.2 multitasking.
· Localized in Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, and Traditional Chinese.
· Improved reliability when importing Keynote ’09 and Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
· Improved usability.
· Fixed issues when using a WebDAV server, including signing out when a server is no longer accessible, saving port numbers in server addresses, and saving files with invalid characters in their names.
· Improved PDF export using iOS 4.2, which resolves an issue with missing fonts on Windows.
· Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT) format.
· Copy presentations between Keynote and your MobileMe iDisk or a WebDAV service.
· Support for audio in builds when importing Keynote ’09 presentations.
· Ability to group and ungroup objects.
· Add animated builds to grouped objects.
· Lens Flare, Spin and Wipe build animations.
· Revolving Door, Swoosh and Wipe slide transition animations.
· Improved slide size conversion when importing Keynote ’09 presentations.
· Import and export Keynote ’09 tables with image background fills in cells.
· Improved export of tables with customized borders.
· Improved font matching when importing Keynote ’09 or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
· Improved creation and editing of web hyperlinks.
· Improved text options for tables including font, size and color settings for individual cells.
· Improved usability and reliability when sharing presentations with iWork.com public beta.
· Improved reliability when importing presentations with large images.
· Improved reliability when importing and exporting presentations with overlapping objects.
· Improved reliability and performance when importing Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.