· Fix-up for crash when called from external app.
· Fixed navigation bar at the bottom to be hidden while playing video on Jellybean tablet devices.
· Fixed custom codec to be reloaded automatically.
· Added thumbnail rebuilding menu for each videos.
· Changed video/folder property texts to be select-able.
· Added Android 4.0 compatible ui mode for Android 4.1 and higher.
· Added color setting for elapsed time and battery/clock text.
· Added an option to double-tap the back button option to close playback screen.
· Improved network subtitle file loading.
· Fixed broken ogg video playback (.ogg .ogv .ogm)
· Fixed broken touch actions on devices having soft main keys.
· Fixed broken h/w+ decoder on Tegra 3 and Intel x86 devices.
· Fixed broken s/w audio decoder settings.
· Moved screen rotation button to left side of the screen on Android 3.0 and later.
· Added hiding option of screen rotation button.
· Added support for double tap gesture; Toggle play/pause.
· Added support for Samsung multiwindow.
· Added an option to hide position text while seeking video. Check Playback screen > Menu > Display > Settings > Navigation > Display position text while seeking video
· Changed Kids Lock behavior; If kids lock is in use, do not exit playback screen even if last video is finished.
· Fixed h/w+ playback failure on Google Nexus 10.
· Fixed dialogs not to hide behind main window in Android 4.2
· Fixed not automatically advancing to next video/audio when screen is locked.
· Fixed broken Tegra3 s/w video playback.
· Fixed broken MIPS s/w audio playback.
· Added Playback screen > Menu > Play > Use speedup tricks. This option is only available with s/w decoder and has same effect as selecting s/w fast decoder in old version.
· Added support for moving between buttons with key input.
· Fixed to use full screen while video playback on Nexus 10.
· Fixed releasing input lock when looping single video.
· Fixed showing same folders twice on Android 4.2
· Supports Android 4.2 JellyBean MR1.
· Supports more HTML color codes.
· Improved MPEG-TS video seeking.
· Fixed HE-AAC audio playback error in some condition.
· Fixed to hide Kindle Fire HD 7 navigation bar with input locked.
· Fixed seeking error with some audio files.
· Fixed media file scan failure on some JB devices.
· Increased maximum subtitle file size to 5 MB.
· Fixed broken video seeking by swiping.
· Fixed broken video seeking to the end position.
· Fixed starting up error on some devices including Foxconn Pocketbook A10.
· Changed custom codec file name (libavcodec.mx.so...)
· Added an option to show preview images while seeking videos.
· Added an option to disable volume boost.
· Added "loop one" in Playback screen > Menu > Play.
· Recognizes subtitle files having language or number suffix.
· Fixed some .avi file playback error.
· Fixed to load subtitle file from subtitle folder when playing remote videos.
· Fixed noisy audio with some .rmvb files.
· Fixed broken background play in 1.7.3
· Added title bar clock/battery display option for tablet devices.
· Fixed playback error on CyanogenMod 10
· Improved headset plugging handling.
· Handles headset/media key input when input control is locked.
· Fixed broken >2GB file reading on 1.7.1
· Fixed pause/resume touch action to show UI when screen corner is touched.
· Disabled H/W+ decoder by default.
· Reverted controversy main icon.
· Fixed bugs issued on v1.7
· Stabilized S/W decoder on Tegra 3 devices such as ASUS Transformer Prime, HTC One X, Nexus 7.
· Added new hardware decoder named H/W+. (However, H/W+ decoder is available only on limited devices)
· Added support for x86 CPU.
· Added background play. (long press play button)
· Added support for custom FFmpeg build.
· Added fast scrollbar on the video list screen.
· Added fast seek option to improve seeking speed with h/w+ and s/w decoder.
· Improved a/v sync with S/W decoder.
· Fixed crash on tablet devices and settings screen.
· Fixed audio playback error with some codecs.
· Added file deletion menu on playback screen.
· Changed not to show UI while loading video.
· Fixed .m3u8 playback error.
· Removed DTS audio codec due to license issue.
· Added a reset menu to clear all user settings.
· Added an option to resume only the first video.
· Added an option to adjust interface auto hide delay ranging 1 to 10 sec.
· Fixed video control panel interface disorder on some devices.
· Fixed disabled volume key while input locked.
· Fixed conflict with some security softwares.
· Added an option to select NEW tag display period of the folder/video list.
· Fixed stopping playback when seeking video position in some devices.
· Fixed video playback error in 1.6c for some videos.
· Fixed battery/clock background color drawing error.
· Fixed resuming to incorrect playback position.