>> Show all brands
GLOBAL PAGES >>
NEWS ARCHIVE >>
SOFTPEDIA REVIEWS >>
MEET THE EDITORS >>
7-DAY TOP DOWNLOAD
|UC Browser (Java)|
|Google Play Store|
|BBM for Android|
|Skype Lite (Nokia)|
|Go Bible - King|
James Version (KJV)
|UC Browser (Android)|
9.3.2 / 8.8.1 /
2.4.3 / 8.9.0 beta
|Opera Mini for Java|
7.1 / 4.5
|Skype Lite (Samsung)|
|MX Player 1.7.20|
MX Player Pro 1.7.20 - Changelog
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.20:November 4th, 2013
- Supports Android 4.4 KitKat.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.19:August 30th, 2013
- Fixed not supporting some Android 4.3 devices including Nexus 7 2nd generation.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.18:August 20th, 2013
- Fixed unexpected playback pause.
- Fixed not listing audio files sometimes if used as audio player.
- Fixed not hiding software keys sometimes on Android 4.3
- Added options to disable audio fading.
- Added an option to zoom video for each 50% (150%, 250%,...)
- Added an option not to delete subtitle files when deleting video files. (Settings > List > Delete subtitles files together)
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.16:August 2nd, 2013
- Support Android 4.3.
- Improved Hi10p playback performance with s/w decoder.
- Added an option to use h/w decoder's native audio track selecting feature for Android 4.1 and higher.
- Added "audio player" option to use MX Player as an audio player.
- Added YUV color format for s/w decoder.
- Added an option for selecting preferred audio language.
- "Back to list" option replaces "Playback completion action" option.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.15a:April 22nd, 2013
- Fix-up for crash when called from external app.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.15:April 22nd, 2013
- Fixed navigation bar at the bottom to be hidden while playing video on Jellybean tablet devices.
- Fixed custom codec to be reloaded automatically.
- Added thumbnail rebuilding menu for each videos.
- Changed video/folder property texts to be select-able.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.14:March 29th, 2013
- Added Android 4.0 compatible ui mode for Android 4.1 and higher.
- Added color setting for elapsed time and battery/clock text.
- Added an option to double-tap the back button option to close playback screen.
- Improved network subtitle file loading.
- Fixed broken ogg video playback (.ogg .ogv .ogm)
- Fixed broken touch actions on devices having soft main keys.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.13:March 4th, 2013
- Fixed broken h/w+ decoder on Tegra 3 and Intel x86 devices.
- Fixed broken s/w audio decoder settings.
- Moved screen rotation button to left side of the screen on Android 3.0 and later.
- Added hiding option of screen rotation button.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.11:February 13th, 2013
- Added support for double tap gesture; Toggle play/pause.
- Added support for Samsung multiwindow.
- Added an option to hide position text while seeking video. Check Playback screen > Menu > Display > Settings > Navigation > Display position text while seeking video
- Changed Kids Lock behavior; If kids lock is in use, do not exit playback screen even if last video is finished.
- Fixed h/w+ playback failure on Google Nexus 10.
- Fixed dialogs not to hide behind main window in Android 4.2
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.10:January 15th, 2013
- Fixed not automatically advancing to next video/audio when screen is locked.
- Fixed broken Tegra3 s/w video playback.
- Fixed broken MIPS s/w audio playback.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.9:December 11th, 2012
- Added Playback screen > Menu > Play > Use speedup tricks. This option is only available with s/w decoder and has same effect as selecting s/w fast decoder in old version.
- Added support for moving between buttons with key input.
- Fixed to use full screen while video playback on Nexus 10.
- Fixed releasing input lock when looping single video.
- Fixed showing same folders twice on Android 4.2
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.8:November 16th, 2012
- Supports Android 4.2 JellyBean MR1.
- Supports more HTML color codes.
- Improved MPEG-TS video seeking.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.7:October 19th, 2012
- Fixed HE-AAC audio playback error in some condition.
- Fixed to hide Kindle Fire HD 7 navigation bar with input locked.
- Fixed seeking error with some audio files.
- Fixed media file scan failure on some JB devices.
- Increased maximum subtitle file size to 5 MB.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.6:October 15th, 2012
- Fixed broken video seeking by swiping.
- Fixed broken video seeking to the end position.
- Fixed starting up error on some devices including Foxconn Pocketbook A10.
- Changed custom codec file name (libavcodec.mx.so...)
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.5:October 12th, 2012
- Added an option to show preview images while seeking videos.
- Added an option to disable volume boost.
- Added "loop one" in Playback screen > Menu > Play.
- Recognizes subtitle files having language or number suffix.
- Fixed some .avi file playback error.
- Fixed to load subtitle file from subtitle folder when playing remote videos.
- Fixed noisy audio with some .rmvb files.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.4:October 5th, 2012
- Fixed broken background play in 1.7.3
- Added title bar clock/battery display option for tablet devices.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.3:October 5th, 2012
- Fixed playback error on CyanogenMod 10
- Improved headset plugging handling.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.2:September 21st, 2012
- Handles headset/media key input when input control is locked.
- Fixed broken >2GB file reading on 1.7.1
- Fixed pause/resume touch action to show UI when screen corner is touched.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7.1:September 18th, 2012
- Disabled H/W+ decoder by default.
- Reverted controversy main icon.
- Fixed bugs issued on v1.7
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.7:September 17th, 2012
- Stabilized S/W decoder on Tegra 3 devices such as ASUS Transformer Prime, HTC One X, Nexus 7.
- Added new hardware decoder named H/W+. (However, H/W+ decoder is available only on limited devices)
- Added support for x86 CPU.
- Added background play. (long press play button)
- Added support for custom FFmpeg build.
- Added fast scrollbar on the video list screen.
- Added fast seek option to improve seeking speed with h/w+ and s/w decoder.
- Improved a/v sync with S/W decoder.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.6j:July 3rd, 2012
- Fixed crash on tablet devices and settings screen.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.6h:June 14th, 2012
- Fixed audio playback error with some codecs.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.6g:June 12th, 2012
- Added file deletion menu on playback screen.
- Changed not to show UI while loading video.
- Fixed .m3u8 playback error.
- Removed DTS audio codec due to license issue.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.6f:May 24th, 2012
- Added a reset menu to clear all user settings.
- Added an option to resume only the first video.
- Added an option to adjust interface auto hide delay ranging 1 to 10 sec.
- Fixed video control panel interface disorder on some devices.
- Fixed disabled volume key while input locked.
What's new in MX Player Pro 1.6d:May 16th, 2012
- Fixed conflict with some security softwares.
- Added an option to select NEW tag display period of the folder/video list.
- Fixed stopping playback when seeking video position in some devices.
- Fixed video playback error in 1.6c for some videos.
- Fixed battery/clock background color drawing error.
- Fixed resuming to incorrect playback position.