New in version 0.9.0
August 11th, 2014
- Infinite worlds!
- Loads of new blocks and items including Monster Eggs and huge mushroom blocks.
- Wolves! Tame a loyal companion.
- Loads of new flowers! So pretty.
- New mobs, including the spooky endermen and less spooky Mooshrooms.
- New biomes from the PC version, including mesas, jungles, swamps and extreme hills.
New in version 0.8.0 (December 12th, 2013)
- Minecarts, rails, and powered rails!
- The view distance has been massively increased. Check the options!
- New textures, colours and block functionality taken directly from the PC version
- New blocks: carpets, more wood types, hay bales, iron bars, and more
- New crops and food types: beetroot, carrots, potatoes and pumpkins.
- Lots more blocks and items to use in Creative Mode.
- New AI and breeding.
- A new Creative inventory with tabs.
- Improved lighting and fog effects.
New in version 0.7.6 (October 14th, 2013)
- Some stability fixes and tweaks with Realms
New in version 0.7.5 (September 4th, 2013)
New in version 0.7.4 (September 2nd, 2013)
- Creepers can be ignited by flint and steel
- Added support for connecting to external servers
- Fixed a lot of bugs
New in version 0.7.3 (August 23rd, 2013)
- Added sun, moon and stars
- Double chest
- Quartz slabs
- Cooler title screen
- Many realms improvements
- Bug fixes
New in version 0.7.2 (July 5th, 2013)
- Unicode keyboard support, chat in more languages!
- Clients' armor is saved on server
- Realms bug fixes
- A few more bug fixes
- Higher friction while flying
New in version 0.7.1 (June 9th, 2013)
- Fixed bugs with:
- Furnace and Armor screens
- Food animation
- Fire texture
New in version 0.7.0 (June 7th, 2013)
- Alpha of Realms servers
- Smooth lighting
- Spawn eggs
- Egg, milk and cake
- Connecting players inventory is now saved on server
- New menus