· Updated for iPhone 5 screen size
· Fix for erroneous setting in 6.65 that caused the app to expect iOS 5.0 or later. This would have caused the app to crash on iPads running earlier versions of iOS.
· Fix for problem in editing cameras settings on iPad
· Build settings have been changed to resolve a problem affecting users of iPhone 3G or iPod Touch running iOS 3.1.3
· Tested for iOS 4 and iOS 5 compatibility
· Tested for iOS 5 compatibility
· Bug fix. The update to 5.01 did not copy any custom pages added by users over to the new version. MultiCam Albany 5.20 restores this function.
· Tested and qualified for iOS 4
· Updated icons for iPhone, iPhone 4 and iPad
· Startup screen display while app is loading